1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I have different besties for different areas of my life, but there are a couple, like Courtni & Rosie who will always be the FIRST ones I go to, no matter what. They know me inside & out, and have been there every step of the way for the past 5 years.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
I hardly wear make up, especially in the summer. When I do, it’s usually just some eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss.
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Depends on our mood. If it’s going out, it’s going dancing and having a ridiculously good time. If we want to stay in, it’s chilling in our most comfortable clothes, watching super cheesy movies and laughing about the most ridiculous things.
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I really should, but I don’t. If I put on nail polish, I won’t get around to fixing it until it’s chipped to the point of no return.
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
Last year, during one of the snow storms, Andrew & I wandered down to H Street with one of my roommates because there was nothing else to do. It was one of the most ridiculous fun we’ve had in a long time. Unfortunately, the friendship didn’t last.
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt.
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Drink lots of water.
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
I don’t think so. I read it on and off but not regularly. I was more of a book reader.
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
My mom taught me my senior year in high school. And then, I learned what works best for me as time went on with trial and error.
**If you’re looking for the Jobs Digest, it’s over at PQ Productions**