First one of the year! And so perfect since I haven’t been able to get a real post out yet. Thanks Chelsea!
1. What did you get for Christmas?
All practical stuff, which I love. The in-laws got us a vacuum, the bro-in-law got me a Starbucks card, and my parents got me a bottle of perfume since I was out and a new pair of sneakers.
2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
Yup. We didn’t put up a tree this year so I made a “Christmas wall” with cards we got, our stockings and ornaments my friends gave me. Took them down last week (except for the cards)
3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
Went out to a bar for the first time ever. Came home pretty early though.
4. Do you like accents?
Considering I have one…yeah. I don’t like my own though, ha.
5. What kind of television do you have?
The flat kind.
6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
Nothing that I haven’t already been working towards in the last few months.
7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
The Hunger Games series. YES.
8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Do you want me to bust out in song right now? Because I just started singing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song to my cat.
10. What is your favorite education television show?
It’s Academic. I have a warm spot in my heart for that show since I was on the team for a bit in high school.
2 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days…
funny post. There are people in my city with holiday decorations up year round lazyarses.