Today’s Prompt: 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
1) 20 Pounds – 2010 was awesome but stress tends to bring a few extra pounds with it. I have about 20 pounds that I need to lose – in a healthy way. YAY for my Kinect!
2) Clutter – Seriously. I am not a hoarder buuuuuuut I might be. As far as clothes are concerned. Of course, if it’d help if we finally got the second dresser we’ve been needing.
3) Distance – My best friends are scattered all across the country and 2011 will be the year I travel to see them. It’ll start with my Numbah 2 in January. (That’ll also be the first time I go to the west coast!!) I will also need to visit my Blog Her 2011 roomie before August so we can be BFFs in real life. Texas will probably be on that list again. I so need a job that requires me to travel.
4) Debt – Let’s just say my credit isn’t the best that it could be and I’m really sick of having debt hanging over my head.
5) Procrastination – I mean, seriously.
Honestly, this is where the list ends. I’m constantly growing and there may be things that come in to my life which will need to get tossed eventually.
And this is a bunny