1) My new laptop: Complete with webcam (Seriously, who allowed this?), pretty white cover & a clean slate. My old laptop lasted me over 4 years.
2) Working out…Specifically the 30 Day Shred. (Will do a Day 10 follow-up tomorrow). I can’t wait to get back to the gym and conquer the elliptical though.
3) Working on my room and turning into something that’s more than a cell.
4) Spending weekends at home, disconnected, with the family.
5) Special K cereal & living my life in 100 calorie intervals.
6) Working on new blogger pages at the PQ Nation.
7) Staying connected with family in Turkey via Facebook.
8 ) Fitting into my old clothes, slowly but surely.
9) Maroon 5…Particularly this song:
10) Making plans for trips…(BOSTON FOR HALLOWEEN!!!)
11) Making plans, period.
13) Going to see movies that are AWESOME, such as Inglourious Basterds
14) Spending laid back nights with friends, instead of partying it up all the time.
15) Getting projects done at work.
Tell me…what have you been enjoying lately? Can you believe summer’s almost over?!