So, I’ve had my first tag on my blog since I launched the site…By the lovely NAMG…Who is not only a great blogger but an awesome Plurk buddy. The tag has been going around on Twitter/Plurk for a while so even though the rules say I have to TAG 6 others and let them know via Plurk/Twitter…
I’m gonna switch things up.
Oh yeah. I’m a rebel.
So. I’m going to tell you 5 interesting/weird things about myself. Instead of tagging 6 people on Plurk, I am tagging my WRITERS of the PQ Nation to leave their 5 interesting things IN THE COMMENTS. That way, the readers of this blog get to know a little bit about the other 5 writers and will hopefully follow them to their blog.
Anyone else who wants to give us a little insight about themselves are always welcome to join the fun in the comments! The PQ Blog is always ripe for interaction and meeting new readers/bloggers & making friends.
1) I am obsessed with icons. There are days I will get lost spending maybe an hour, just going through pages of icons on photobucket or on different icon websites. I know. I’m a nerd.
2) Even though I am TERRIFIED of heights…as in I can’t climb a ladder without freaking out, I want to go sky-diving.
3) I have wanted to go France since I was in 6th grade.This past June, I spent 24 hours stuck in an airport in Paris & couldn’t even step foot outside the airport to breathe in the air, let alone see the Eiffel Tower. That kind of killed my desire to go back to France…ever.
4) I love learning new languages. I want to learn Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish & Arabic. In that order.
5) I’ve always had a secret desire to be an actress but my stage fright has kept me from trying out for anything after I screwed up a monologue when trying out for a play in 9th grade.
Tag. You’re it.
Wicked, Pecosa, Rise Again, Jaime, Linda, Library Girl….Bring it on. The rest of you…join in the fun!