I Love Fridays: Week 43

Oh HEY, remember these posts that I stopped doing a year ago?

Well, I figured it was about time to bring “I Love…Fridays” back! If enough people want to do it, I’ll start a Mr. Linky but for now, just enjoy!

I love…that I finished a book last night! I missed reading (for pleasure)!

I love…that I got to see Something Borrowed Wednesday night, thanks to PopSugar DC. It’s the ultimate chick flick and I definitely recommend it.

something borrowed movie poster

I love…my bridesmaids. They make planning a wedding so much more fun!

I love…my job. Have I mentioned that? (If you’re on Twitter, you’re probably sick of me talking about how much I love my job. But I do.)

I love…that I got an A on my first major Journalism assignment. (Finished the class with a B!)

I love…being organized, and would LOVE to win a Custom Filofax from Kyla Roma.

I love…that I look forward to phone calls with my mom now. What changed? Read this post.

I love…taking the long way home to walk around the Washington Monument after work.

I love…that I have a relaxing weekend ahead of me! No plans! Whoo!

I love…that I got my writing mojo back.

I love…Pinterest. Seriously, it’s amazeballs.

I love…having margaritas with lovely ladies in DC.

I love…taking charge of my life.

I love…this summer. Already. It is going to be amazing because I’m making up for the awful mess that was last summer.

I love…having friends that can make me smile, NO MATTER WHAT.

I love…YOU, especially if you liked my fan page on FB 🙂

What do you love this week?

• SillyJaime May 6, 2011, 4:37 pm

I, too, love Pinterest. I was so excited to get an invite from my friend because I’d requested an invite weeks before. And I’m happy that you love your job. It’s nice to see that, instead of seeing you hate your job all the time. If you love your job, it makes life THAT much better for you, and you’ve just been going through so much these last few years that you SHOULD love all the aspects of your life that you can. I’m happy you and your mom seem to be getting along better, too. I’m sure that is more uplifting than loving your job, though. I know how much it upset you that you guys haven’t really had the closest relationship.

Also I’ve been keeping up with ILF every couple weeks or so (when I remember to blog and know what day it is [that last part is rare]). I don’t think I’ll post one today, since I’m not really in a lovey kind of mood, but I’m happy to see you finally post one again. :]

• Liebchen May 6, 2011, 4:39 pm

I’m seeing Something Borrowed tonight for a girl date! So glad to hear it was good!

I love the fact that I’m going to check something else off my 25 list this weekend. And the fact that classes are done for the summer!

• magnolia May 6, 2011, 7:11 pm

i love that this is the last friday in my entire life during which i will have exams ahead of me. i cannot freaking WAIT for one week from today!

• Emily Jane May 6, 2011, 10:39 pm

I want to see Something Borrowed! But I may have to wait for it to come out on video as I don`t think I can convince anyone to see something THAT girly 🙂

• Storm. Katrina Storm. May 9, 2011, 3:39 am

I love open bars and blue drinks. Juuuust saying.

• Sarahh812 May 17, 2011, 12:20 pm

I missed this!I love…that my one year wedding anniversary is in two days.  (P.S. need ideas on the paper anniversary on a budget.  Don’t want to get him a ream of paper)
    I love…that I am employed

I love… my ipad

I love… having fun with my kids

I love… my 5 hour energy.I can’t lie, I had to push these out, not really in a “I Love… sort of mood, but it is a good reminder things are okily dokily.  XOXOXOXo