I have a ton of to tell you guys, but no time to do it! I promise I’ll get a real blog post up this week but for today, I’m snatching this from the lovely Nora! Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea and this week’s questions are from Lisa.
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
It really depends on the day. Some mornings, Andrew drives me to work but I usually end up taking the metro (or walking from halfway if the metro is just atrocious). As much as I love to drive, parking fees in D.C. are awful so I can’t afford to drive and park everyday now.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Not as often as I should! I go about every 3 months, unless I get the urge to try something new (like hack it all off!). I used to always get it cut by the same person in high school & college but since moving to the city, I’ve been trying out different hair dressers.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I read the online version unless I happen to grab the newspaper at the office.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
*Sigh* I haven’t read any books this year…Check back with me in May.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I haven’t been watching that many movies lately either! Hop was super cute though.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
It really depends on my mood and what my body is doing at any given day. Sometimes I crave a combination of both but lately, it’s been more salty than sweet.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Lately, yes. I either have a bowl of Special K cereal or yogurt.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I don’t celebrate Easter but I’m looking forward to all the candy being 75% AFTER Easter.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
It really depends on the day and how late I was up the night before. If I was up till 4 in the morning, I’ll probably end up sleeping in till 9 or 10ish.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Seattle! I’m going camping with my Numbah 2 and all of my west coast loves in July.
*If you miss me on days I don’t blog, go fan my Facebook page. I try to have a daily discussion up there everyday to keep the conversation going and check in on you guys 🙂 Today we’re talking about music. Yesterday was books!