Hai.

*waves frantically*

It feels like it has been for-EVER since I’ve blogged. I have a love/hate relationship with not blogging. It means that I’m busy but at the same time, it feels like I am not dealing with a plethora of emotions since I can’t process them through words.

Use your words

Life is good. Slowing down and picking up at the same time.

I am looking forward to a summer of trips and uniting with friends. At the same time, I am looking forward to a summer of relaxation.

And school.

Oh and getting a PR Certificate.

In addition to establishing my own company.

So you know, the usual.

The more I slow down, the more I want to do. I can’t stop imagining, planning, hoping, wishing. And then working to make it happen.

In the meantime, I take the time to smell the roses, try out new recipes, reconnect with old/new friends and have the occasional margarita.

Honestly, there isn’t anything complicated about life.

Just do it.

DC101 Chili Cook-Off, 2010

If you want to catch me, best bet is on Twitter or GChat.

I miss you all.

Tell me something that made you smile in the past week.

• Nicole @LaughOutloud May 24, 2010, 1:58 pm

Its totally lame.. but Bret Michaels being able to be on the Apprentice finale last night, AND him winning. That definitely made me happy! 😉

• Liebchen May 24, 2010, 2:18 pm

Spending a weekend here in DC and not running around like crazy – that made me smile.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..A necessary stay-cation =-.

• MinD May 24, 2010, 5:46 pm

Glad to see you update, even if it’s just a “hai.” And I love that you say it “hai.” Ha.
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..Doing it, and doing it, and doing it well. =-.

• Paula May 24, 2010, 6:02 pm

There were quite a few things made me smile in the past week, but getting to see both Rihanna and Alicia Keys live in the space of less than a week (and very last minute in terms of getting tickets) was pretty cool.
    .-= Paula´s last blog ..ALWAYS THE LAST PLACE YOU LOOK . . . =-.

• Wovoka May 24, 2010, 8:39 pm

The little things make me smile, every single day.

• KT May 24, 2010, 11:12 pm

I made myself smile this week by taking back control of my life. 🙂

• Dmbosstone May 25, 2010, 3:10 pm

You know what’s making me smile? Spending the week on the OBX!
    .-= Dmbosstone´s last blog ..Next Stop: The OBX Season 4 =-.

• spleeness May 25, 2010, 5:10 pm

I’m going to echo KT…
    .-= spleeness´s last blog ..I wanna text you up! (tell me you do not see this EVERY DAY.) =-.

• Ria May 26, 2010, 1:02 pm

The thing that made me smile was the amazing 4 day trip I did (if anyone asks it was for a conference) with my friends. 🙂
    .-= Ria´s last blog ..Thank youuu 🙂 =-.

• floreta May 31, 2010, 9:48 am

establishing your own company?? way to go! that’s awesomeness.
    .-= floreta´s last blog ..I Lost My Muse =-.