We’ll be back after these messages

My google reader is out of control.

So’s my email.

And the fact that I have comments on blogs I haven’t replied to.

Between this move and work, I’ve been just swamped and when I’m not swamped, I am wiped out. (As in sleeping so hard I’m drooling)

But I’ll be back next week because this weekend is the final big move…and ya know, we get cable. So YAY.

I leave you with two things:

I added new items to my Ebay shop, including button down shirts, a White House Black Market skirt and my red peeptoe pumps. ALL BRAND NEW & NEVER WORN.

And I finally posted pictures of the new place. Click the pic below to get to the FB album.

And how are YOU? How have you been lately? Any big news that I missed, which I should be shot for because I’m a bad friend lately?

Much love!

Also, will be needing to grab drinks with my DC loves SOON. I miss y’all!

• Liebchen May 13, 2010, 10:51 am

Your sales are going to kill my bank account. I already have my eye on another pair of those jeans.

Also, the new place looks great so far!
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..“Is it just me or is ‘Veto’ sounding pretty good?” =-.

• PrincessQ May 13, 2010, 11:27 am

They can’t kill your bank account if you know that they are LESS THAN 50% the original price 😉

And thank you!

I can’t wait to have everyone over 🙂

• Tabitha May 13, 2010, 12:08 pm

Whoa, those red shoes are AMAZING.

Also, when I clicked on the picture I just got linked to…the picture. Not the album, fyi. 🙂
    .-= Tabitha´s last blog ..Weigh-In Wednesday: It’s getting hot in hurr… =-.

• PrincessQ May 13, 2010, 12:21 pm

Grrr…thank you!

I’ll fix it.

And yes they are! They are super comfy…just a tad too big on me.

• Emily Jane May 13, 2010, 2:08 pm

Ooooh nice big shiny floors. I like. 🙂
    .-= Emily Jane´s last blog ..Intelligence FTW! =-.

• PrincessQ May 13, 2010, 2:11 pm

Haha, yes they are 🙂 <3

• michelle May 13, 2010, 4:34 pm

at least the new place looks amazing! good luck with the move this weekend 🙂
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..known your uterus =-.

• Suburban Sweetheart May 14, 2010, 2:33 pm

New place looks excellent, my dear. And spacious! Lucky girl. <3
    .-= Suburban Sweetheart´s last blog ..Change Would Do You Good =-.

• spleeness May 18, 2010, 1:09 pm

Your new place looks beautiful, congratulations!! Don’t worry about catching up on blogging or blogs — we’ll all be here when you’re done settling in. Take as long as you need. Enjoy the sun streaming in those beautiful windows!
    .-= spleeness´s last blog ..maybe we all just had the worst day =-.