If You’re Like Me…

You will drink a pitcher of margaritas on your birthday and suddenly become ‘Turkish’ and talk about ‘tagging’ pictures on ‘Facebook’ (Translation: I apparently suddenly use airquotes for every other word when I’m drunk. I was told to sit on my hands for the remainder of the night)

You will actually think about pretending to faint so the ambulance that is about to drive by you can give you a ride to your house 3 blocks away. (Granted, I had been walking from Farragut North to 6th St. NE but still…)

You will get blisters on both of your little toes the week before a wedding…a wedding you are planning on wearing peep-toe pumps to. (GENIUS)

You will react to a comment about the rising of the lord re: Easter with “TWSS”

You will designate a night to catch up on work and then sit there for 2 hours, deleting over 2,500 emails from three years ago until now because the ‘number’ of emails in your inbox is nauseating.

You will not eat even a slice of your own birthday cake for the sake of IITGI!

You will let your Google Reader get dangerously close to 1,000 unread blogs but OHMYGOD, I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR IT ALL.

In other news…

My birthday was A-MAHZING. Maybe I’ll write about it one of these days.

I have a shitload of articles to write so I won’t be blogging as much until I get everything in order.

My baby bro is 18 today. I am old.

Denis Leary is coming to DC. I WILL see him live damnit!

I started P90X last night. I don’t think I’ve ever challenged myself so much while working out and I LOVED IT.

And now…I go away again. Much love!

• Dr. Hugandkiss aka Dr. Superboobs April 7, 2010, 10:48 am

I know exactly how you feel with everything piling up…I hope to make it through these next few weeks without losing my sanity!

Good luck with it all!! And again Happy Birthday! It sound’s like it was awesome!

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 11:21 am

I’m definitely at the end of my rope!

Thanks!

• Cassie April 7, 2010, 10:50 am

“You will take your boyfriend’s face in your hands and rub/shake his cheeks to demonstrate how your thunder thighs rub against each other when you walk from your office to Chinatown.” <—-NOT where I thought that sentence was headed……lmao
    and you shut your whore mouth about being 'old', Bia……shut it RIGHT NOW!

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 11:22 am

LMAO

It was HILARIOUS because it was early in the morning and he looked at me like I was on crack because I couldn’t stop laughing.

• Liebchen April 7, 2010, 11:25 am

So glad the birthday celebration was fantastic! Also, you have far more willpower than I do if you managed to resist your very own birthday cake. I’m super impressed.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..How quirky can you be before it’s a problem? =-.

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 11:22 am

I even took it home from my parents’ and STILL didn’t eat it.

I don’t know who I am anymore.

• Paula April 7, 2010, 12:50 pm

The third paragraph (thinking about pretending to faint) made me giggle. That is so me – not that I would DO it, but I’d definitely be considering it…
    .-= Paula´s last blog ..THE TWITTER TIME CONTINUUM* =-.

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 11:23 am

I legitimately thought about it for a good 30 seconds

• SillyJaime April 7, 2010, 3:30 pm

I’m wicked glad you had such a good birthday this year! Can I eat your cake?
    .-= SillyJaime´s last blog ..You HAVE to read this. =-.

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 11:24 am

Sure! <3

• MinD April 8, 2010, 4:50 pm

What a fabulous birthday, and you sound like an effing riot. I need to get my ass to DC pronto (when you’re not so busy, of course).
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..Women’s Writes — But it’s not the 1950s… =-.

• PrincessQ April 8, 2010, 5:57 pm

I will always, ALWAYS make time for you!