So That Happened

I’m supposed to be studying but I have these words in my brain that are just ready to jump ship so I have to take a bloggy break. (Just don’t tell the Boy. It’ll be our secret*.)

Compared to last year, when my biggest worry was work and OHMYGOD, MOVING OUT, my life is full, to say the least.  Between things getting crazy at work, schoolwork, finally picking up freelance projects, gymming it when I can and ya know, being in a relationship, there are days I wonder if time passes literally in the blink of an eye.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not complaining.

But…it’s quite possible that I am getting even weirder than I have been.

For example, if you have been paying attention the last few days, you’ll know that I redesigned my site…and that I wrote an ‘about me’ page (FINALLY). I always struggle with writing about myself so I used the third person approach.  The piece itself turned out fine. The weird part?

When I was proof-reading it, in my [crazy] head, I heard Jeremy Piven reading it as an obituary, just like the one he read about John Cusack in Serendipity.

Yeah. I don’t know either.

So here’s a picture of Jeremy Piven

You know what is not crazy but awesome?

Going to see Boondock Saints on the big screen, thanks to Fathom Events. Troy Duffy may have butchered the second one (which I will never ever ever ever see again) but the first remains a classic.

Do you believe in serendipity?

*Shortly after I posted this blog, I got a text from the Boy that said “I’m going to shoot you!”…Oops…busted.

• Liebchen March 11, 2010, 11:10 am

So jealous that you’re seeing Boondock Saints in the theater – love that. Also, I think I’d like to see Empire Records in theaters…mostly because I never got to and I love it.

As for the crazy…I’m just hesitant to put mine in print, but trust me, you’re not alone.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..Good news! =-.

• PrincessQ March 11, 2010, 1:01 pm

The second I saw the Fathom Events ad, I jumped on the tickets!

Good to know I’m not alone…lol

• Cassie March 11, 2010, 11:11 am

Do you believe in serendipity?I don’t know what this is…and don’t waht to look it up either….

What is the most random/crazy thought you’ve had lately? (So I don’t feel so alone in my little world) that when I win the powerball, I’m moving to Australia and buying me a Australian ranch with Australian cowboys to do my bidding, er, work my ranch

If you could see an old movie on the big screen again, what would it be and why? I missed Gone with the Wind when they played it again in theaters….I would pick that one OR any Sci-Fi film b/c special FX are tons more awesome on the big screen……

• PrincessQ March 11, 2010, 1:02 pm

Serendipity is a ‘fortunate accident’…basically, fate. LOL

• Cassie March 11, 2010, 1:12 pm

‘No Fate but what we make…..’

• BigMamaCass March 11, 2010, 1:41 pm

Jeremy Piven is HAWWWWT

Do you believe in serendipity? Not really sure. Sometimes Yes, sometimes no. *shrug*

What is the most random/crazy thought you’ve had lately? (So I don’t feel so alone in my little world) Laying out a 2000 piece puzzle on my kitchen table while also allowing a 2 year old to live here.

If you could see an old movie on the big screen again, what would it be and why? Top Gun. Cause it is one of my favorites and I have always wanted to see it in a HUGE theater with surround sound. I know all the words though so nobody will ever watch it with me. Because i don’t realize that I am saying most of the words. So that might be a problem in a theater.

How do you do the code to do all the little buttons like you have at the top right? Is there a website or something that would tell me how to do that? For like facebook, twitter etc.
    .-= BigMamaCass´s last blog ..Some rotten news and some yelling Random TT =-.

• Katie March 11, 2010, 6:05 pm

Just don’t let the Boy shoot you in theeys. It stings. 🙁

• Katie March 11, 2010, 6:06 pm

that was “eye”.

• carissa March 12, 2010, 6:22 pm

I love your new site!! And about Serendipity, I believe in it, I definitely believe in it. And also? it is my favorite guilty pleasure movie of all time. Maybe even just favorite movie of all time. I just wish you had put a pic of Mr Cusack there instead…
    .-= carissa´s last blog ..Commercial break: TV and relationships. What’s the Diff? =-.