Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

You.

*points*

Behind your reader. Get over here. Just click that link and get…on…the…site.

I happened to glance at my stats yesterday and saw that I have 112 lovely readers hiding in the shadows, reading my blog.  That means some of you are NEW! So I wanna know you!

The old ones? I wanna hear from you too!

One of my favorite things ever is introducing people to each other so…come introduce yourself to me…and then reply to another commenter and introduce yourself to them! It’s that simple!

If you are new, tell me how you found me and how much you love me so far. And ya know…one random thing about you.

If you are not new, just…tell me something random.

That is all.

Are you still in your reader? ARE YOU?

GET OVER HERE and

OWN THAT PONYTAIL (And yes, watch this video if you want a good laugh.)

• moooooog35 January 13, 2010, 11:08 am

Hi,

My name is moooooog, and I’m an alcoholic.

I may have misunderstood what you were asking for.
    .-= moooooog35´s last blog ..Whammy Bar =-.
    .-= moooooog35´s last blog ..Whammy Bar =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:17 pm

Alcoholics are welcome here.

As long as they share.

• Cassie January 13, 2010, 11:16 am

HAHAHA

that clip gets me laughing EVERY time!!!

my random facts…
    If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

The numbers ‘172’ can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial<–'bushes' hehehehehe

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, "Well, are you there?". It wasn't until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase "number please?"

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction<—cause we all know MONDAYS SUCK (unless it is my Monday off, in which case they RULE)

Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day<—I have one that beats this average DAILY!!!!

The most common name in the world is Mohammed<—that one is JUST for you, oh Muslim one…..hahahahaha

and MY random fact…I JUST MIGHT have one of the dirtiest minds of any one you'll ever meet…..not YOU in particular, cause I know some of your friends, but people in general….lmao

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:18 pm

‘SCUSE ME! CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE!

I love your dirty mind…lol

• Cassie January 13, 2010, 12:33 pm

SOMEone has got to….lol

• wildfirewoman January 13, 2010, 11:40 am

I’ve been reading you forever on MySpace, just recently found you on Facebook (yay me!)

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:18 pm

YAY!!

I love it when the oldies find me on here. 🙂

• phampants January 13, 2010, 11:43 am

You know me. =D
    .-= phampants´s last blog ..Laarks – All the Words You Can’t Say =-.
    .-= phampants´s last blog ..Laarks – All the Words You Can’t Say =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:19 pm

Oh, do I?

• Mndmazes January 13, 2010, 12:00 pm

New! (and maybe a little shy?)

I also absolutely detest talking on the phone. Least favorite form of communciation, easily.
    .-= Mndmazes´s last blog ..Grades. =-.
    .-= Mndmazes´s last blog ..Grades. =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:19 pm

Welcome!!

There’s no reason to be shy around here!

Ditto!

• Jeney January 13, 2010, 12:11 pm

I’m new!

I found you through hooligans like Maxie and LiLu.

Aaaaaand…. I think you’re pretty awesome so far.

As for a random thing about me? I just posted 100 of them on my blog today! So I’m fresh out. 😛
    .-= Jeney´s last blog ..My 100th Post =-.
    .-= Jeney´s last blog ..My 100th Post =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:19 pm

HI!!!!!!!!

Oh, is that a hint to go read your blog? Huh? Huh? 😉

• Jeney January 13, 2010, 12:31 pm

Ha! Maybe? Just a little?
        .-= Jeney´s last blog ..My 100th Post =-.
        .-= Jeney´s last blog ..My 100th Post =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 4:49 pm

Done 😉

• Patrick January 13, 2010, 12:42 pm

My name is Patrick.
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..Watching A Suicide On Twitter =-.
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..Watching A Suicide On Twitter =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 12:54 pm

I don’t believe you.

• Liebchen January 13, 2010, 2:06 pm

I love you and your blog dearly, but this sounds like an icebreaker, and icebreakers make me nervous. Seriously, this girl? Super shy.

That said – LOVE that video. Excellent choice.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..Getting my baby fix =-.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..Getting my baby fix =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 4:30 pm

That video is classic in my world.

• Kendall January 13, 2010, 4:22 pm

I’m not new but let’s see…random facts about Kendall?

1. I love that clip. Seriously.
    2. I found you way back when through LiLu. I think.
    3. I hate cereal. With every bone of my body.
    .-= Kendall´s last blog ..This? This Is My Heart. See How It Breaks. =-.
    .-= Kendall´s last blog ..This? This Is My Heart. See How It Breaks. =-.

• deutlich January 13, 2010, 4:35 pm

that video is 10 kinds of hilarity.

i’m not really new..but..not really not-new either? i make no sense.

but – uhm – hi!
    .-= deutlich´s last blog ..The Word on the Street =-.
    .-= deutlich´s last blog ..The Word on the Street =-.

• PrincessQ January 13, 2010, 4:51 pm

HI!!

• Lauren January 13, 2010, 4:50 pm

Hello! I’m not new but I’ve been lurking lately b/c life has been crazy, but I’m still reading and still loving your blog! 🙂

I still don’t know how to check my stats on my blog = FAIL. 🙂

• Dre January 13, 2010, 5:09 pm

Work that updo!
    I lurk, because I found you through the Wicked. I read, I just have been busy lately and suck on commenting. =(

Random fact = I’m obsessed with Batman Arkham Asylum, and drinking Shrek Shakes. RAWR.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:25 pm

Well glad to hear you’re reading! 🙂

• Jay January 13, 2010, 5:59 pm

I have no idea how I ended up here, but I’m scared and want my Mommy.
    .-= Jay´s last blog ..When the Game Starts Playing You =-.
    .-= Jay´s last blog ..When the Game Starts Playing You =-.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:25 pm

It’s OK. You like it here.

• Ms Lollygagger January 13, 2010, 6:06 pm

I’ve been reading for awhile..I think I found you through Lilu as well? I just started a blog and so I’m trying to be better about commenting!
    .-= Ms Lollygagger´s last blog ..How Fitting =-.
    .-= Ms Lollygagger´s last blog ..How Fitting =-.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:36 pm

Awesome! Thanks 🙂 Will check out your blog too!

• firecracker January 13, 2010, 6:58 pm

i’ve been reading for a while as a bad bad lurker via lilu.

i was intrigued by your blog name as i love princesses. well, i am one, so it’s easy to love other princesses. pretty pretty ponies and princesses and unicorns. and some other stuffs.

i thoroughly enjoy your blog. duh.

and i hate socks. more than i hate the opposing political party, early alarm clocks, and pestilence COMBINED. i wore socks 9 times in 2009.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:38 pm

Haha, I kind of hate socks too…which is why I tend to hate winter. Can’t wear my nice shoes without socks because it is COLD.

• Paula January 13, 2010, 8:18 pm

I’ve commented a couple of times but I’m fairly new to your blog so okay, I’ll bite (not literally. I’m mo Edward Cullen)

I’m Paula, I’m 30 (eek!) and live in Scotland. I’m very cold right now. Oh, and I love your blog.

That’s all…
    .-= Paula´s last blog ..WHERE IN THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: LOVE FOR LOBOS . . . =-.
    .-= Paula´s last blog ..WHERE IN THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: LOVE FOR LOBOS . . . =-.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:39 pm

Well hello to Scotland!! So glad to have you on my crazy blog 🙂

• Shannon January 14, 2010, 9:27 am

i’m a lurker. i think i’ve stepped out of the shadows one other time to wave. i started reading courtni on myspace.. followed both of you over to here…i can’t even think of one random fact about myself but here’s just a general random fact — it is impossible to lick your elbow.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:39 pm

I’ve heard that!

And I do love me some Myspace readers…oh the (not-so) good old days 🙂

• suicide_blond January 14, 2010, 10:52 am

ok ok catholic guilt button pushed! ..i lurk around… mostly cause it looks *sorta* like im working if im in the reader 😉
    all best wishes in the new year!!
    xoxo
    .-= suicide_blond´s last blog ..doggie daycare…it aint for pu$$ies… =-.
    .-= suicide_blond´s last blog ..doggie daycare…it aint for pu$$ies… =-.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:40 pm

Haha, fair enough. Right back atcha!! xoxo

• SillyJaime January 14, 2010, 12:32 pm

Meh. I have nothing interesting to say, but you know I read.
    .-= SillyJaime´s last blog ..I’m a little emo today. =-.
    .-= SillyJaime´s last blog ..I’m a little emo today. =-.

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:42 pm

You’re always interesting.

• JP January 14, 2010, 2:10 pm

Hello, my name is JP… and I have a firewall so I can’t see this wonderful video that everyone is raving about. *sniffle*

• PrincessQ January 14, 2010, 3:43 pm

Aww!

• JP January 14, 2010, 4:08 pm

I know! I miss out on all the cool stuff!

Dammit I wanna come out and play!

• flipflopsintherain January 15, 2010, 12:39 pm

Hello, my name is Flippy, and I’m eating a Lean Cuisine. I wish it were pizza.
    .-= flipflopsintherain´s last blog ..maybe now i’ll make it to the front page of google for ‘awesome short person in flip flops’ =-.

• Suburban Sweetheart January 15, 2010, 4:43 pm

I have a four-day weekend. HOLLER.

• PrincessQ January 15, 2010, 5:03 pm

Lucky bish!

• MinD January 18, 2010, 2:47 pm

I like maple syrup on my scrambled eggs.