I LOVE…Fridays: Week 42

Well hello lovers. Welcome to the first I LOVE…Fridays of 2010!!

I LOVE…that it’s Friday and I got my bonus check!! (Taxes ate it up but whatever!)

I LOVE…my new blog look. If you’re reading this through your reader, get your ass over here to see it!

I LOVE…geeking out over coding. Don’t judge me.

I LOVE…my new jacket!! Got it for only $30 (Down from $90!!)

(That’s not really me in the picture. I are not that skinny.)

I LOVE…that I can say things like “I can actually FEEL my ass growing when I’m sitting” to my boyfriend without feeling like a fat-ass because he doesn’t judge.

I LOVE…that my boyfriend’s mom calls his phone and asks for me without even asks how he is.

I LOVE…your comments. Really. The first week of 2010 has been kick-ass for blog interaction.

I LOVE…feeling inspired and focused.

I LOVE…geeking out over pictures like these. (The first one is courtesy of Rachel Smiles)

I LOVE…that my Communications boss is turning into an awesome mentor.

I LOVE…that I’m featured on Brazen Careerist!! That rocked my world last night.

I LOVE…the discussion forums on 20SB. Um, go over there and join, k?

I LOVE…writing for other places, such as Associated Content. Did you see my latest article on the stupidity of Netflix with their 28-Day rule?

I LOVE…NCIS. Thanks to the Boy for getting me ADDICTED. Gibbs could totally get it…

I LOVE…being ridiculous and creating a station on Pandora based on *NSync songs…which leads to tweets such as these:

Yes, I did just create a *NSync/BSB/Pop station on Pandora to get me pumped up for work. #dontjudgeme

Ohmygod, BBMak just came on Pandora. BB EFFING MAK. #holyflashbackbatman

Does anyone remember S Club 7? Apparently Pandora does. Suddenly, I’m 13.

You know what’s worse than remembering an old Britney song? Singing along to it without realizing.

Yes, I am listening to my throwback station while coding. BSB is telling me I should “Quit Playing Games” with their “heart”

I LOVE…that I’m going to see Daybreakers tonight.  Scary vampire movies rock my world. Glittering vampires do not.

What do YOU love this week?

What are you doing this weekend?

What was the last movie you watched in 2009? The first one in 2010?

• Caroline January 8, 2010, 11:45 am

I love that my daughter is happy and healthy and more beautiful than I could ever hope to be.

I love that my husband and I are getting along so beautifully this year.

I love my job.

I love that I have a job.

I love that, no matter how cold it might be right now, winter is coming.

I love that I finally fixed my Blogger subscriptions that were telling me that you haven’t posted in 7 months. Sorry I have been absent. Smooches.
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Knowing the Future (And Other Bloggy Stuff) =-.

• Cassie January 8, 2010, 12:28 pm

What do YOU love this week? meh

ask me again when Spring gets here

What are you doing this weekend?
    prolly mostly hibernating, when I NEED to be working on my project…but that requires going outside and ummmm, NO

What was the last movie you watched in 2009? Paranormal Activity
    The first one in 2010? Inglourious Basterds

• Kendall January 8, 2010, 12:49 pm

You’ve all ready read about what I’m loving this week.

Me and the roommate are likely going to see Youth in Revolt or Daybreakers after we check into our hotel. And Wicked tomorrow. *happy sigh*

The last movie I watched in 2009 was Inglorious Basterds. The first I watched in 2010 was Evil Dead 2. New Year’s Eve was awesome like that.
    .-= Kendall´s last blog ..I Love…Fridays Vol I =-.

• Liebchen January 8, 2010, 1:34 pm

That first cartoon – amazing. And I got addicted to NCIS about two years ago and LOVE it. Although, it’s also why I get scared running in Rock Creek Park.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..I should have been more specific when I asked for more snow =-.

• SillyJaime January 8, 2010, 1:47 pm

I LOVE how inspired and focused you are.

The last movie I saw in 2009 was It’s Complicated, and the first one I’m going to see (this weekend) is Youth In Revolt. BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE MICHAEL CERA.
    .-= SillyJaime´s last blog ..I LOVE…Fridays! =-.

• Ed Adams January 8, 2010, 2:08 pm

That cartoon and cat picture ROCKED!

I love that!
    .-= Ed Adams´s last blog ..The Old Guy Office Mate Interview World Premiere!!! =-.

• Lauren January 8, 2010, 5:14 pm

I love the new look to your blog! and I LOVE scary vampires (I am guilty of loving sparkly ones too, but scary ones are the BEST)

I am not looking forward to this weekend b/c I have to help my mother clean her house-its going to be similiar to an episode of hoarders *shudders*

• Ashley January 8, 2010, 7:33 pm

I love that jacket! I could really use some NSYNC to get me through the last few hours of the work week.

• Paula January 8, 2010, 8:01 pm

BB Mak? S Club 7? I’ve died and went to early-noughties heaven clearly!

I’m now, embarrassingly, singing a BB Mak song to myself.

I too have noticed extra interaction in the blogosphere this week and have been LOVING it also. Long may it continue eh???
    .-= Paula´s last blog ..2010 SO FAR . . . =-.

• Dr. Hugandkiss aka Dr. Superboobs January 8, 2010, 8:03 pm

today was actually a good friday which was nice…since this week as sucked bad!

i enjoy reading all the good things!!! it brightens things up!

• MinD January 11, 2010, 4:38 pm

Oh man, I *LOVE* that cartoon. It’s so very me, ha.
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..Post-holiday pessimism? =-.

• Suburban Sweetheart January 15, 2010, 2:41 pm