I LOVE…Fridays: Week 41

Well…hello lovers. Long time, no love.  Let’s get right down to it, shall we?

I LOVE…that I did get a raise and bonus at work!

I LOVE…the Christmas station I created on Pandora.

I LOVE…that IT’S ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

I LOVE…watching Love Actually with the Boy and being all mushy.

I LOVE…spending time with his parents.

I LOVE…that in two weeks, the Cinnabunneh Reunion Is Happening!

I LOVE…that I finally finished the new design for Shine, who is now a WordPress convert and is located at her new home on the PQ Nation server.  Go resub to her feed so you don’t miss a single one of her awesome posts!

I LOVE…cheesy Christmas/holiday songs such as this one:

I LOVE…awesome parties with ice luges and dancing!

I LOVE…SAVING MONEY!

I LOVE…50% off EVERYTHING deals at NY&Company

I LOVE…that I got myself a brand new Blackberry!!

I LOVE…being a silly, goofy nerd.

I LOVE…zombies! Let’s make zombie peanut butter!

I LOVE…that today is my 14th year anniversary of being in the US! I landed at Dulles Airport at 4:14 PM on 12/18/95!

I LOVE…being incredibly blessed to have such an amazing life…especially the people in it!!

What do you love today?

What’s the best holiday card you received so far?

What’s the most creative you bought for someone?

• moooooog35 December 18, 2009, 1:55 pm

I love big butts and I cannot lie. Actually, it’s more of a ‘like.’

Best holiday card I received so far? The time when I opened the mailbox and there weren’t any.

Saves me from throwing them out.

Most creative gift? This comment. Took a lot of effort yet was very inexpensive. I like that.

Score.
    .-= moooooog35´s last blog .."Bible Adventures," Viral Video and the Day I Lost Half of my Readers =-.

• Liebchen December 18, 2009, 3:06 pm

Love Actually is such a fantastic movie. I also love watching Elf around this time. (Okay, let’s be honest, anytime.) I also love holiday parties and getting to dress up and big weekend plans that get you through the week and make you smile whenever you think about them.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..The things I learn from YouTube =-.

• PrincessQ December 18, 2009, 3:55 pm

The Boy LOVES Elf too!

• shine December 18, 2009, 3:22 pm

Thanks for my awesome new design and my awesome new home!

I can’t wait to see you in two weeks. I LOVE Zombie peanuts. That made me laugh.
    .-= shine´s last blog ..I have a new home! =-.

• PrincessQ December 18, 2009, 3:56 pm

YAY!!!

I am SO glad you love it!

CINNABUNNEH REUNION!!

• Mary December 18, 2009, 3:51 pm

I love “I Love…Fridays” 🙂

My boy hasn’t seen Love Actually all the way through yet! So we have a date to watch it this weekend. I’m very excited.
    .-= Mary´s last blog ..Let’s Try Something New =-.

• PrincessQ December 18, 2009, 3:56 pm

Yeah, the Boy hadn’t seen it either…I almost wanted to smack him though because he kept talking during it!!

• Jaime December 19, 2009, 12:07 pm

Love, Actually is such a good movie!
    I only know what an ice luge is because of Greek.

I can’t pick a favorite holiday card. I’ve gotten so many this year, I feel so popular!
    Most creative gift I ever got anyone wasn’t a Christmas gift, it was a birthday gift for Walter a few years ago. And no matter what I do for the rest of my life, no other gift for anyone will be able to top it.
    .-= Jaime´s last blog ..I LOVE…Fridays! =-.

• GingerMandy December 19, 2009, 8:55 pm

i know as soon as i submit this comment i’m going to get a text or some sort of electronic alert saying “YOU HAVEN’T SEEN LOVE ACTUALLY?!?!?1″… because it’s true. I have never seen love actually… but i’ve been hearing SO MUCH about it this season and now i really want to see it. maybe it will happen during the cinnabunneh reunion? 😀

love you!
    .-= GingerMandy´s last blog ..This. Just. Happened. =-.

• Suburban Sweetheart December 19, 2009, 8:55 pm

Congrats on the raise, the bonus and the anniversary! All very exciting. Happy almost Christmas!
    .-= Suburban Sweetheart´s last blog ..The White House: I Want to Go to There =-.

• Walking on Sunshine December 21, 2009, 10:36 am

I love “Love Actually”!!!

• Laurie December 21, 2009, 2:37 pm

I love finding new, wonderful people that appreciate the art of blogging.

I also wrote about one of the most wonderful things in my life today. Check it out:

• Buford Diamond December 24, 2009, 3:02 pm

Hey. I got a 502 gateway error earlier today when I tried to access this page. Anyone else had the problem?