I LOVE…Fridays: Week 40

Hello my loves…Well, it’s that time of the week! Let’s get right to it, shall we?

I LOVE…that LiLu is back. Seriously. I was going through withdrawals.

I LOVE…that I am getting money back from my insurance.

I LOVE…cooking/baking and enjoying time with friends.

I LOVE…cuddling and watching a movie on my bed with mah boyfriend.

I LOVE…that I will be going back to school in the spring.

I LOVE…being an accidental matchmaker. *squee*

I LOVE…obsessing over the same ridiculous things with my friends.

I LOVE…that I’ve started working out again.

I LOVE…when the Boy drives me to work in the morning.

I LOVE…Glee…seriously. It just gets better EVERY WEEK

I LOVE…being able to make my friends laugh.

I LOVE…reconnecting with an old friend.

I LOVE…SHOES!!

OK…I have a little assignment for you guys…Stealing the idea from my lovely LiLu…I need your addresses and birthdays…with your real name…because I love you that much. And don’t worry…no one will see your response!! I’ll be the only one stalking you 😉 If you already got this in an email from me, thanks for not being an asshole (CoughFrickinEhCough) and filling it out properly.

• Cassie November 20, 2009, 12:50 pm

LOL

I STILL want to be a smart ass on that form!! LOL

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 1:12 pm

Hahaha…well, since you put your real info on there, I give you permission…lol

• Kendall November 20, 2009, 12:50 pm

I usually don’t find TWSS hilarious. This one made me snort a bit of Pepsi from my nose. It burns. But it’s a good kind of pain. TWSS.

I have been on a cooking craze. Thanksgiving is going to be nuts.

I still haven’t watched the latest Glee yet. Hoping to rectify that when I get home from work today.

I’ll tell you like I told Lilu in her email. I’ll add mine later as by the time my birthday comes around, my addy will be different from what it is now.
    .-= Kendall´s last blog ..When Enough Is Enough =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 1:13 pm

I am so glad I could make you snort Pepsi!!!

Oh…you are going to LOVE the Glee this week…It is so delightfully awkward!!

• Ed Adams November 20, 2009, 1:33 pm

Okay, I actually LOL’ed at the knight cartoon.
    .-= Ed Adams´s last blog ..Dr. Dragonlady and How I Got FIRED. =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 3:05 pm

Awesome!

• Liebchen November 20, 2009, 1:33 pm

I have to say…I wouldn’t usually fill out a form, but curiosity is a strong motivator. (I also really wanted to put “lord.”)

And, oh, those shoes (and that dress!)…what I wouldn’t give…
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..Just say no =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 3:05 pm

I love the purple pumps. LOVE.

• LA Cochran November 20, 2009, 1:49 pm

Love the knight comic! 🙂
    .-= LA Cochran´s last blog ..The NaBloPoMo Writing Process =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 4:54 pm

Glad you like it!

• Tabitha November 20, 2009, 2:09 pm

LOVE that TWSS cartoon. And YES — Glee is fricking fabulous. This week’s had me crying in TWO different places, but laughing throughout all of it.
    .-= Tabitha´s last blog ..20: What I’ve learned this week. =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 3:05 pm

I def cried at the end!

• LiLu November 20, 2009, 3:55 pm

It makes my heart happy just knowing shoes like that exist.
    .-= LiLu´s last blog ..140 Character Peeks Into the Crazy That Is Me, Vol. II =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 4:54 pm

Seriously.

• MinD November 20, 2009, 4:19 pm

I always feel odd giving people that info. Almost like saying “please send me things.” I’m weird. Hahaha. It’s like, people say, “if you want a Christmas card, send me your address.” And sure, who doesn’t love a nice card? But I’m broke as a joke and I know I can’t send things out to everyone…

I’m ranting. Ignore this. <3 you. Hehe.

P.S. Nice little cartoon. You always find the cutest things to add to your posts.
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..He’s heeeeeeere! =-.

• PrincessQ November 20, 2009, 5:25 pm

Thanks! The pictures are my favorite part of the blogs 🙂

And it’s just my way of having a virtual address book without having to do the work 😉

• Lauren November 20, 2009, 5:47 pm

I LOVE that knight cartoon!! <3
    .-= Lauren´s last blog ..I LOVE…Fridays!!! =-.

• BigMamaCass November 23, 2009, 3:17 am

I love that you do this! I am thinking of doing it once a week too. It’s such a great way to focus on the positives!!
    .-= BigMamaCass´s last blog ..I am alive, but… TMI Thursday =-.

• justjp November 23, 2009, 8:49 pm

The girl in the pink dress holding the gun… very much a fantasy I once had. Just sayin.
    .-= justjp´s last blog ..1 Year ago… =-.