I LOVE…Fridays: Week 39

I LOVE…starting my days talking to Sarah…She seriously makes me crack up without a doubt.

“Is it called a Hash Tag? That is what I used to call buying weed…but that was 1993” – (@Woman_on_Pause)about 3 hours ago

DCPrincess: “I can’t believe you quoted me quoting you.”

Woman On Pause: “Don’t try me I will requote your quote to my quote and add another hash tag…and put some stank on it”

I LOVE…sharing my boring life on Twitter.

“Dont ever joke about killing pups. Punching babies is OK” #priorities #textsisendtomyboyfriend2:04 PM Nov 4th

I’m not torturing myself by looking at puppies in shelters. Why would say such a thing? ‘Scuse me, I have somethin in my eye.1:09 PM Nov 4th

My coworker: You need to start fertilizing my shit bitch. Me: Would you like me to start by pooping on your desk?11:00 AM Nov 4th

I just offered to be the wingman of a guy I played strip poker with 3 months ago. #neveradullmoment4:40 PM Nov 3rd

Search phrase for my blog: “butt cheek cyst cheese” #gross #minedidnthavecheese12:41 PM Nov 3rd

I LOVE…Twitter lists. I can follow people/organizations without having them show on my timeline…Thank god!

I LOVE…that the bartender gave me a SIPPY CUP Tuesday night because I knocked over ONE GLASS OF WATER.

Despite his major flaw of having a soul patch, our bartender at Clyde’s was awesome last night.8:12 AM Nov 4th

I LOVE…coming across songs that used to be so valid in my life before and realizing how amazing my life has truly become in the last year.

I LOVE…Sesame Street.

I LOVE…being so happy that I’m super ghey…and having friends that have come to the Ghey Side in the last few weeks.

I would like to welcome @GingerMandy to the GHEY side.9:11 AM Nov 4th

I LOVE…BUNNEH!! I WANT A BUNNEH SO BAD!!

I LOVE…seeing random Turkish references/phrases in the most unexpected places (Kinda like this picture I found randomly)

I LOVE…planning how awesome our place is going to be with my future roomie Ginger Mandy

I am aware that June is over 6 months away but I’m already looking for apts for me & @GingerMandy #dontjudgeme3:27 PM Nov 3rd

I LOVE…Sheldon!! BIG BANG THEORY FTW!

I LOVE…looking at sites like Think Geek and realizing I could do my entire Christmas shopping from there…because my friends are awesome like that.

I LOVE…the feeling of accomplishment.

I LOVE…that there is a new George Clooney movie out and I will probably see it tonight with my boyfriend.

I LOVE…feeling secure in my relationship.

I LOVE…that my boyfriend and my best guy friend of 10 years hit it off…and bonded over making fun of me & Scotch.

I LOVE…saying the word “Boyfriend”. Sue me.

I LOVE…clipping coupons and saving money!

B Jordan Quello saved over $22 while grocery shopping thanks to coupons and deals. This may be the beginning of a more frugal me. November 2 at 7:56pm

I LOVE…hoodies and hates. God I love hats.

I LOVE…Friends references that come up randomly and make me snort unexpectedly.

10x13 TOW Joey Speaks French Phoebe: All right, it seems pretty simple. Your first line is “My name is Claude”, so, just repeat after me. “Je m’appelle Claude”. Joey: Je de coup Clow. Phoebe: Well, just… let’s try it again. Joey: Ok. Phoebe: Je m’appelle Claude. Joey: Je depli mblue. Phoebe: Uh. It’s not… quite what I’m saying. Joey: Really? It sounds exactly the same to me. Phoebe: It does, really? Joey: Yeah. Phoebe: All right, let just try it again. Really listen. Joey: Got it. Phoebe: (slowly) Je m’appelle Claude. Joey: Je te flouppe Fli. Phoebe: Oh, mon Dieu! Joey: Oh, de fuff!

10×13 TOW Joey Speaks French

Joey: Je de coup Clow.

Phoebe: Well, just… let’s try it again.

Joey: Ok.

Phoebe: Je m’appelle Claude.

Joey: Je depli mblue.

Phoebe: Uh. It’s not… quite what I’m saying.

Joey: Really? It sounds exactly the same to me.

Phoebe: It does, really?

Joey: Yeah.

Phoebe: All right, let just try it again. Really listen.

Joey: Got it.

Phoebe: (slowly) Je m’appelle Claude.

Joey: Je te flouppe Fli.

Phoebe: Oh, mon Dieu!

Joey: Oh, de fuff!

I LOVE…that there is a website called Poop Report.com

• GingerMandy November 6, 2009, 1:00 pm

shut it!!!

and i want a bunneh too… we shall furnish our apartment with an abundance of bunnehs.

LOOOOOOVE you!

• PrincessQ November 6, 2009, 1:41 pm

BUMP IT BITCH!!

Looooooooooooooooove you!

• Jaime November 6, 2009, 1:56 pm

I love saying “husband”. 😀

I miss my bunny. She died a couple years ago. ]:
    .-= Jaime´s last blog ..I LOVE…Fridays! =-.

• Liebchen November 6, 2009, 1:57 pm

I love the fact that it’s Friday and that I can have a completely lazy weekend. And I love when the perfect song shuffles onto my iPod and I start bouncing on the way to work.
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..The ’stache =-.

• Cassie November 6, 2009, 3:28 pm

I love short work weeks and GORGEOUS weather!!!

• jdiz November 6, 2009, 3:54 pm

Great post! Where did you find that Sheldon t-shirt!?? It’s so great!

• Ed Adams November 6, 2009, 4:45 pm

Love the list.

Love Big Bang also.
    .-= Ed Adams´s last blog ..Friday…..My 100th Post….yay me =-.

• Lauren November 6, 2009, 4:50 pm

I love saying fiancee although I catch myself many of times still calling him my boyfriend.

I’m totally checking out Poop Report.com-I hope I won’t regret this!! 😀

• bittersweetm November 6, 2009, 7:01 pm

I think you’re a Kreativ Blogger – I love your blog!

.-= bittersweetm´s last blog ..Honored by this Award =-.

• Kendall November 6, 2009, 8:52 pm

I love that kissing .gif which made me crack up.

I love teh bunneh but I love the puppeh even more.

I love that Bert & Ernie are now the Google header.

I love that I actually might me Mandy as well when I visit DC next summer.
    .-= Kendall´s last blog ..“Hello Boys and Girls. Welcome to Sesame Street.” =-.

• Kendall November 6, 2009, 8:53 pm

And that last line should be “might meet Mandy”.

• Anita November 7, 2009, 8:57 am

I love reading your I Love Fridays Blog on Saturday morning =D

I love being in Chicago. I love my friends. And I love new friends that shamelessly crashed my outing with another friend =D

I love the fact I’ll spend the day at an IOWA bar watching the game, and that my friend required I learn the fight song for him to bring me.

I love the awesometastic friends that will be celebrating my Bday with cheesecake and drinks in Palo Alto tomorrow (not so much loving having to catch a plane tonight though. Can’t someone just teleport me? Kthxbai).

And I love how giddy and in luuuuuuurve you are <3 <3 <3 (and adore the poo out of a certain guy for making you this way. Hug him for me pahlease)
    .-= Anita´s last blog ..Lisbeth =-.

• MinD November 9, 2009, 1:29 pm

I absolutely love the hat picture. Very cute! And right there with you about Friends references.

When Joey and Chandler lose Ross’ son on the bus and have to choose which one is him between two baby boys, one wearing a onesie with ducks and one wearing a onesie with clowns on it.
    Joey: “Ducks will be heads because ducks have heads.”
    Chandler: “What kind of scary ass clowns came to your birthday party?”

That’s my favorite. Thought I’d share.

• Patrick November 9, 2009, 11:41 pm

I often feel like my life is like that Barely Breathing song.
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..4 Sport Boston: Let’s Not Talk About The World Series =-.

• BigMamaCass November 10, 2009, 12:02 am

sheesh i laughed so hard reading this… i even snorted a few times 😀
    .-= BigMamaCass´s last blog ..ANT you glad you asked? a little rANT =-.

• Toy Story February 11, 2010, 10:06 pm

You are so right about this!

• master reseller hosting February 24, 2010, 7:48 pm

I really like your writing style, its not generic and extremly long and tedious like a lot of blog posts I read, you get to the point and I really enjoy reading your articles! Oh, and merry Christmas!