Things I Enjoy: August Edition

1) My new laptop: Complete with webcam (Seriously, who allowed this?), pretty white cover & a clean slate. My old laptop lasted me over 4 years.

2) Working out…Specifically the 30 Day Shred. (Will do a Day 10 follow-up tomorrow). I can’t wait to get back to the gym and conquer the elliptical though.
3) Working on my room and turning into something that’s more than a cell.
4) Spending weekends at home, disconnected, with the family.
5) Special K cereal & living my life in 100 calorie intervals.

6) Working on new blogger pages at the PQ Nation.
7) Staying connected with family in Turkey via Facebook.
8 ) Fitting into my old clothes, slowly but surely.
9) Maroon 5…Particularly this song:

10) Making plans for trips…(BOSTON FOR HALLOWEEN!!!)
11) Making plans, period.
12) Reading.

13) Going to see movies that are AWESOME, such as Inglourious Basterds

14) Spending laid back nights with friends, instead of partying it up all the time.
15) Getting projects done at work.

Tell me…what have you been enjoying lately? Can you believe summer’s almost over?!

• Patrick August 31, 2009, 8:42 am

Sounds like you are having a good month- keep it up as we head into September!
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..Metblogs Round-Up: 8-30-09 =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 9:49 am

I’m trying 🙂

• cavy August 31, 2009, 9:17 am

i LOVE that song! and IB was definitely good. brad pitt saying “nazis” will never get old.
    .-= cavy´s last blog ..oh, hell =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 9:49 am

I know right? And of course, Arrivederci…lmao

• Pecosa August 31, 2009, 9:24 am

Well I for one am glad you got a webcam because that means vlogs which I <3.

This month flew by and I want to pout, throw a tantrum and say it's not fair!, but I won't because now I'm just a week away from my bday which makes me happy/anxious/crazy.
    .-= Pecosa´s last blog ..Commence the Crazy =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 9:43 am

I’m glad this month/summer flew by…Mine was action packed and I am ready to settle down!!

Vlog? You really think you’re getting another?

Yeah, I don’t think so.

• f.B August 31, 2009, 9:25 am

my plan for Christmas is to steal a brand new MacBook Pro.

and i didn’t know about Inglourious Basterds at first, but now everyone loves it and i feel left out.
    .-= f.B´s last blog ..it wasn’t supposed to be like this =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 9:42 am

Mine is NOT a Mac…couldn’t afford it so I got the next best thing 🙂

Ohmygod, you are missing out. We must remedy this. Soon.

• Bret August 31, 2009, 9:38 am

I love the quiet time with friends. We had some yesterday. We were still at a bar, but between us we drank two beers and just sat and talked. I also love quiet time with family. I sat here with my little sister and talked until 2 this morning. It was nice, we got to straighten out all kinds of things, and she helped me deal with a few issues.

My birthday is Friday, and I’m old. I love that I don’t feel it, but wish that people understood that I’m not dead. I don’t sleep much because of all the BS, so I tend to move slowly, that is all..

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 9:49 am

My favorite memories with my friends are those where we end up sitting around for hours and just shooting the breeze.

Happy early birthday!

• Bret August 31, 2009, 10:02 am

Thanks Q, oh, and I love the straight hair today.

And my best memory of friends is sitting there with six of us doing a 5000 piece puzzle and laughing all day. We finished it in 10 hours, and it still hangs on their wall, so every time we get together we all still laugh about it.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 10:26 am

Oooh…actually…that is an epic activity idea!

• Bret August 31, 2009, 1:27 pm

Their entire house is decorated in puzzles. The Disney Fine Art series, Star Wars, Kodak & Big Ben 1000 piece puzzles. It’s fun, and you get to see a reminder of good times every time you look at them. Plus, they are great gifts once you get started, you try to hunt down puzzles that nobody has seen before and that work with the decor of the house. Then you hope nobody else found the same one. The competition to find the best new puzzle is awesome.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 5:44 pm

Sweet!

• justjp August 31, 2009, 10:00 am

The Jew Bear! Fucking Awesome.
    .-= justjp´s last blog ..Sticking with it =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 10:26 am

Hell yes!! Did you see the quote Lexa posted on Twitter about Eli Roth & Jew Bear?

• phampants August 31, 2009, 12:36 pm

Your new laptop is sexy. Can I touch it?
    .-= phampants´s last blog ..ET09: Harmony =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 5:45 pm

No. Mine!

• Gypsy Soul August 31, 2009, 12:48 pm

I love long motorcycle rides with my husband. Except when we get caught out in the middle of nowhere in a downpour and end up cold and soaking wet, which happend to us yesterday.

And I HAVE to see IB SOON…

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 5:45 pm

Awwww…So cute. Sorry you got caught in the downpour!

And yes! You must!

• Jaime | Fast Times August 31, 2009, 12:50 pm

I wish I had a gym buddy. Maybe next year.
    Wasn’t Inglorious Bastards AWESOME? :]
    .-= Jaime | Fast Times´s last blog ..Stress. I has it. =-.

• PrincessQ August 31, 2009, 5:45 pm

It was EPIC!

• MinD September 1, 2009, 6:18 pm

I haven’t been enjoying much, sadly. I’m in need of something new to shake things up.
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..Perhaps. =-.