*Tap Tap* Anyone Out There?

I wanted to wait to blog…I really did…but I miss you guys. A lot. The break has been really good for me. I’ve been focusing on work…and myself. I’ve also been talking to Courtni a lot about where we’re taking the site, where I’m taking my writing and there are a lot of projects in the works…I’m very happy about them, even if I have more bad days than good lately.

Ramadan has been going good…It’s definitely the hardest year because of the humidity and the long days. Oh and the no caffeine? KILLING me. But I’m a trooper!

In addition to Ramadan, if you’re on my Twitter and/or Facebook, you know that I’ve been letting Jillian Michaels KICK MY ASS every night.

The first couple of days were HARD but my endurance has been getting better…and in a few days, I move on to level 2. No matter what time it is, I get that shit done! I will be doing before and after pix…After the 30 days are over 🙂

Hmmm…I’ve also started online classes…YAY!

Right before classes began, my 4 year old Gateway who saw me through so much shit finally let a virus in and died a very painful death. It was about time for me to get a shiny new computer anyway…I think I’ve earned it…I went with HP because it was the best for my budget. I love that my dad asked me if I got a Mac because it’s white…Ah…my family is full of nerds.

I also have very exciting news! I’m going to Boston! For Halloween!! I am very very excited about this. My awesome friends Liz & Jordan moved up there and I’ve been missing them something fierce. This will also be the first year I celebrate Halloween (Costume and all) so it’s gonna be an awesome trip!

In the meantime, I’ve finished A Thousand Splendid Suns which was EXCELLENT…and very intense. I’ll do a full review of it at some point this week.

Also, the Pussycat Dolls are officially my new guilty pleasure…

Pussycat Dolls – Whatcha Think About That – Official

I have more news for you guys…but I’m gonna wait. I’ll make you wait but just know that I am BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS about it.

Yes yes.

This is all you get for now.

I do miss you guys like whoa…What’s everyone been upto?

• Carol August 27, 2009, 12:32 am

*sigh* it’s been a tough week for me.

still, excited to hear what has you bouncing off the walls with joy…and to hear joy, period.

*hugs*

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:45 am

I know it’s been a rough week…My heart is with you. <3

• Pecosa August 27, 2009, 1:13 am

Um…why am I not in the loop?! *pouts*

Big ups to you on keeping in line with Ramadan and the Shred. Oh, and YAY! for you going to Boston!
    .-= Pecosa´s last blog ..Commence the Crazy =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:45 am

I’ll put you in the loop. TWSS! *snicker*

Thanks love!

I gotta make it down to TX soon!

• Caroline August 27, 2009, 6:44 am

Just raising a baby and working my booty off. Glad things are going well for you with your goals!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Anonymous v. Google (Why Anonymous Will Lose) =-.

• Mb August 27, 2009, 6:56 am

Loved A Thousand Splendid Suns. Beautiful book. As for the Shred– Been thinking about checking it out. Would love to hear more reviews as you continue it.
    .-= Mb´s last blog ..Riddle Me This: Lesbians and Beatings =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:39 am

I’ll do a formal review next week when I hit level two 🙂

I was HOOKED on that book…It actually inspired a short story idea so we’ll see how that goes.

• LiLu August 27, 2009, 10:19 am

Your normal is “bouncing off the walls”, so I am kinda scared to see what that looks like…

😉
    .-= LiLu´s last blog ..TMI Thursday: In Which I Use Hot Dogs and Kielbasas as Euphemisms for Unexpected Stuff =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:37 am

Well you’ll get a chance to see tomorrow!!!!!!!! 🙂

• Gypsy Soul August 27, 2009, 10:49 am

So, um, my husband and I are starting the P90X, which kicks EVERYONE’S butt. I’m scared. Glad you’re doing good though. And Boston… for Halloween… you suck, but I’m SO super excited for you. Have fun and where a super cool super sexy costume. Can’t wait to see it.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:56 am

I’ve heard good things about the P90X…

I’m gonna make it down to NC to see you…sometime in November maybe. I gotta get my finances in order 🙂

xoxo

• Gypsy Soul August 27, 2009, 11:12 am

OooOoo *jumps up and down clapping*
        My 30th BIRTHDAY is in November!!!!!

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 11:13 am

Oh!

Well then 🙂

• Lemmonex August 27, 2009, 10:52 am

The shred is insane but I am all about feeling the burn.
    .-= Lemmonex´s last blog ..And this one is about cooking… =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 10:56 am

Me too. The best is when I can push through the burn and my endurance gets better.

• Lauren August 27, 2009, 11:26 am

I’m glad that your break is going good. And I’m really tempted to try the shred!

Boston for Halloween = awesomeness! Wow, Halloween is on a Sat this year! This means I’m going to have to do something fun too!
    .-= Lauren´s last blog ..I officially declare… =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 11:33 am

I was super psyched to see that Halloween was on a Saturday! I think I’m gonna fly upto Thursday night, explore Friday while my friends are working. This trip will be awesome.

And yes! Do the Shred! It’s 20 minutes…it’ll make you feel amazing once you get used to it.

• Julie @ Wearing Mascara August 27, 2009, 11:58 am

Okay seriously this is FATE. Last night I couldn’t stop obsessing over the shred because I saw it on your Twitter. So, I kept thinking that maybe I should do it for kicks. I did so much research last night and found awesome before and after pictures and then you POST about it! It’s meant to be. I need to find this tape and do it immediately. xoxo
    .-= Julie @ Wearing Mascara´s last blog ..Cohabiting: Official Verdict =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 12:02 pm

It’s kick-ass. It’s perfect for me to build up my endurance before I get back to the gym!

Do it!!!!! xoxoxo

• Beez August 27, 2009, 12:05 pm

Hi there! Long time, I know, but it’s great that you’ve been doing the Shred! I started it once upon a time, but alas, didn’t finish. I’m really thinking of starting again once things are settled. I remember having to drag myself around after the first few workouts to conserve energy… those were the days. 🙂
    .-= Beez´s last blog ..Changes =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 12:34 pm

Hey stranger. Yeah, the first couple of days were ROUGH but my endurance has been building up, which makes me super happy 🙂

• Jaime | Fast Times August 27, 2009, 12:12 pm

A Thousand Splendid Suns was one of my favorite books ever. I loved both of Khaled Hosseini’s books.

I’m glad you’re doing so well, sweetie! I really wanna hear about what you and Courtni have planned for the site!
    .-= Jaime | Fast Times´s last blog ..Thursay-Schmurzday, that’s what I say! =-.

• flippy August 27, 2009, 12:16 pm

So, I’ve been reading your tweets and getting super excited for you — awesome job keeping with up with the Shred! I can only do it for about three days in a row before I get bored… I need to mix up the levels or something and start anew.

Also, awesome song. Missy Elliot makes everything better!
    .-= flippy´s last blog ..i never make time to write here… =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 12:36 pm

Yeah, I kind of like the repetitive…It helps me build up endurance without switching things up too much. I’m going to do each level for 10 days…and I think she has other videos so I might grab those when I’m done with the Shred!

And yes…Missy Elliot is the bomb. 🙂

xoxo

• Liebchen August 27, 2009, 12:19 pm

The shred scares me a little bit, so I’m very impressed.

Glad you’re back!
    .-= Liebchen´s last blog ..I guess these things happen… =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 12:37 pm

It’s not so scary once you get into it 🙂

Thanks!! It’s good to be back!

xo

• Patrick Pho August 27, 2009, 1:47 pm

Glad to see you back around!

Also that is one sexy photo of you working out there, watch out world!
    .-= Patrick Pho´s last blog ..Why I’m Digging The New iPhone OS’s Hidden Features =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 2:46 pm

That’s me at midnight…lol

Glad to be back 🙂

• Cassie August 27, 2009, 1:47 pm

Same ole shit…that’s all I’ve been up to! BUT, I get to go to Chicago next week and I cannot wait!

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 2:47 pm

Oooh, Chicago! I wanna go damn it!

• Cassie August 27, 2009, 2:54 pm

I’d say come on, but I’ll be with my parents!!!

• LivingWicked August 27, 2009, 2:25 pm

You know whats been going on.
    .-= LivingWicked´s last blog ..TMIThursday: Rock the Boat =-.

• PrincessQ August 27, 2009, 2:47 pm

Pft.

• Anita August 27, 2009, 3:41 pm

Bouncy is fandangtastic 🙂

Miss you tons and wish I could meet you in Boston *pout*

xoxo

• MinD August 27, 2009, 5:56 pm

Yet another blogger diving into the Shred. I seriously need to jump onto this trend. I do. Give me some encouragement!
    .-= MinD´s last blog ..Too close for comfort. =-.

• Suzie September 1, 2009, 8:35 am

Where are you doing online classes and what for? I recently decided to go back to school and start today *the first* and relized working in DC and then commuting to towson migth not be a good idea. However getting my masters in computer science would be a good idea. So are you going to school just for fun or to get a degree?

• Shirl Estella January 11, 2010, 2:56 pm

Is there any before and after photos from women in the age group of 40-45?

• Keitha Haynes January 12, 2010, 1:51 pm

Sorry, I really hate to ask this but do you have any advice on stopping spam? My sites have been getting hammered lately and i’m not quite sure how to stop it.