I LOVE…Fridays: Week 28

It’s Friday.

Right?

You aren’t joking with me?

THANK GOD.

I LOVE…that I get to spend tonight with my bestie!!

I LOVE…having first dates that are SO bad…they’re epic.

I LOVE…that I have everything set for my Born To Fit party!

I LOVE…that despite how shitty things are, I still manage to feel good.

I LOVE…having the house to myself…last night was amazing.

I LOVE…when the bestie and I read TFLN and go “THAT IS SO US!” at least once a day.

I LOVE…when my friends say “My day is complete” after making me snort from laughing.

I LOVE…that starting my morning talking to Sarah guarantees at least two snorts before coffee

I LOVE…the way Turkish music moves me at such a deep level…

I LOVE…cooking for myself! Yummy lamb!

I LOVE…that (500) Days of Summer opens today…I have been dying to see that movie since I saw the trailer during The Brothers Bloom!

I LOVE…the Spring Awakening soundtrack…I have GOT to buy it this weekend! (The cast of the Duncan Sheik/Steven Sater musical Spring Awakening peform “Mama Who Bore Me”, “The Bitch of Living” and “Totally Fucked” at the 2007 tony awards. Be warned, since it was aired on public television, “Totally Fucked” has some obvious edits.) I wanted to get the videos from their DC performance (because I just ADORE that cast) but they aren’t available yet.

I LOVE…you guys.

And I’m out…

What are you upto this weekend?!

• Cassie July 17, 2009, 9:37 am

IMMA GOING TO DA BEACH!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

and to see Harry Potter….and maybe, if I can scrape up enough $$$$, get my new tattoo (a VERY last minute decision!! LOL)

I LOVE coffee….

I LOVE friends that ‘get’ my sick sense of humor…

I LOVE laughing my ass off at someone being called a ‘drippy cunt’

I LOVE ROADTRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PrincessQ July 17, 2009, 11:17 am

Oooooh, what tatto?!

LMFAO @ ‘drippy cunt!’ (That is so me!!)

• Cassie July 17, 2009, 2:05 pm

the celtic clover….pic is on FB!!

hahahahahahah, TMI, PQ, TMI!!!! hahahaghahahah

• Taylor July 17, 2009, 9:56 am

I’m working. Boo.

I LOVE that my friends are back in town.
    I LOVE reading blogs that make me smile.
    I LOVE waking up early enough to watch the birds outside.
    I LOVE Fridays too 🙂

Happy weekend!
    .-= Taylor´s last blog ..A Fragment-y Friday =-.

• PrincessQ July 17, 2009, 11:18 am

Blogs that make me smile are the best!

• Patrick July 17, 2009, 10:20 am

What’s better than the Bitch of Life? The Bitch of Life in Japanese!

Also the 500 Days of Summer looks good, Zooey Deschanel is SO HOTT.
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..Gen-Y Gurus: Hit Or Miss? =-.

• PrincessQ July 17, 2009, 11:17 am

Dude, I saw that first thing this morning and it made my day, for real!

I really really loved the performance that we saw though, over the ones I’ve seen on YouTube.

And Um…….Zooey is mine. kthnxbai.

• phampants July 17, 2009, 11:34 am

I might treat myself to watch 500 Days of Summer this weekend.
    .-= phampants´s last blog ..Where Did I Get This From? =-.

• PrincessQ July 17, 2009, 11:35 am

I have been dying to see it.

• Alice July 17, 2009, 12:06 pm

i love that 2 friends are in town this weekend..
    i love that i’ll be out dancing tomorrow (provided the ankle allows it)
    i love that i have another first date tomorrow, even though i know enough to stop getting my hopes up..!!
    .-= Alice´s last blog ..blogher and ankles =-.

• PrincessQ July 17, 2009, 1:16 pm

Whoot for dancing!

Just watch out for the red flags!

• Jaime July 17, 2009, 12:56 pm

I woke up yesterday and thought it was Friday. So I’m wicked glad it’s finally here.

I’ve never tried lamb before.
    .-= Jaime´s last blog ..I LOVE…Fridays (and a little something extra!) =-.

• Mike July 17, 2009, 4:07 pm

I’m up to something so incredibly exciting that you’d poop yourself just to know what it is.

So I won’t tell you.

Ok, I will.

I’m installing a wood laminate floor in my basement.

I like to live dangerously.
    .-= Mike´s last blog ..I know your secret, Batman =-.

• LiLu July 17, 2009, 5:15 pm

I love my couch being attached to my butt all day.

(Yes, I know I am an asshole…)
    .-= LiLu´s last blog ..Yes, a Whole Goddamn Post About the Hole in My Shirt =-.