We Are the Hottest Bag of Crazy

If I learned one thing this week, it’s that I really am OK with who I am…and the people in my life love me just as I am…even if I’m a little quirky at times…and sometimes, I need a good slap in the face from a friend who yells at me to snap the fuck out of it.

Because life is too short.

So if you ever see me around town with LiLu, Lexa, Maxie, Alice, Katy, Patrick, f.B, Rachel, LA Cochran, WasItForThis, Lusty Reader, Pithy Comments & Julie, along with any other awesome people we hang out with, you better recognize & BRING the awesome. We are pretty bad-ass…and we respect & love each other for the who we are. Anyone that can’t get that can just move on without looking back.

We’re a pretty great family…You disrespect one…you disrespect all. Just sayin.

Now, moving on to the business side of this blog. OK, that just reminded me of Business Time so I of course have to post the video now…

Anyway…As you guys know, I’ve been wanting to start up a freelance business to do with HTML and blogging…and well, I just had my first client. (Why does that sound dirty?!). I will be starting the blog side when I have the money (The HTML FAQ blog) but I’m taking on clients (heh, clients). The services I provide (so far) are:
– Blog redesign. Keep in mind that I am NOT a graphic designer but I’m pretty good at finding people a new look that suits THEM. If you want a custom blog theme, and you are on wordpress.com, you WILL have to move to a self-hosted site.
– Blog move from Blogger to WordPress…and WordPress.com to self-hosted WP
– Finding good deals on hosting and giving you options. Registering, etc.

My basic fee is $50. The rest is negotiable on a case by case basis.

And moving on…

It IS Thursday so if you want your just perfect dose of TMI, head over to LiLu‘s blog…She’s got a special V-Log for you!!!

Happy Birthday to Alexa!!! I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting her yet but I’m sure I will 🙂 Have a great birthday love!

Alright kiddos…That’s all from me…I’m heading home to spend some time with the family but I’ll probably be around…I’ll be back in the city Friday night for some glow stick action (Shut up Maxie!) and then the rest of the weekend is a crapshoot so text/call a bitch if you want to hang out.

Much love and have a SAFE AND AWESOME 4TH!

• Lemmonex July 2, 2009, 1:31 pm

Love the business time and love how awesome my site looks.
    .-= Lemmonex´s last blog ..Video Killed… =-.

• PrincessQ July 2, 2009, 1:36 pm

I love how awesome your site looks too. Now I just have to fix the damn spacing!

• Maxie July 2, 2009, 1:33 pm

We are quite cool.
    .-= Maxie´s last blog ..Happy Birthday, Smells =-.

• PrincessQ July 2, 2009, 1:36 pm

We’re so cool, ice cubes are jealous.

• Lauren July 2, 2009, 1:44 pm

Its the best feeling when the people in your life love you just the way you are, that’s the only way it should be. Two quotes I love: 1. I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not. and 2. If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best. :O)

• PrincessQ July 2, 2009, 1:55 pm

Two of my favorite quotes as well. I’m pretty blessed 🙂

• LiLu July 2, 2009, 1:51 pm

I’m working with someone on the whole Blogger to WP thing right now, but if it doesn’t work out, I know who to call… 😉
    .-= LiLu´s last blog ..TMI Thursday: The Most Awkward Vlog of All Time =-.

• PrincessQ July 2, 2009, 1:55 pm

Traitor! 😛

• Jaime July 2, 2009, 2:04 pm

Have a good holiday dear.
    .-= Jaime´s last blog ..Writers Block? =-.

• Alice July 2, 2009, 2:15 pm

i was just admiring lemmonex’s site earlier this morning! it looks FAB!! you has talent, my friend 🙂
    .-= Alice´s last blog ..what i’ll do for cheese. =-.

• Cassie July 2, 2009, 2:21 pm

it wouldn’t matter if I did call/text a bitch…hehehehe

but hey, I’ll be drinking, so all might get drunk texted/called…it is the chance one takes giving me their cell number!!! hahahahahaah

• Lusty Reader July 2, 2009, 2:26 pm

That is one hott list of bloggers, I am honored to be part of the awesome! I will be spending this weekend calming my terrified rescued mutt from all the fireworks…
    .-= Lusty Reader´s last blog ..“Ivy League” secret society Young Adult series by Diana Peterfreund =-.

• LA Cochran July 2, 2009, 3:01 pm

You’re such a sweetheart! We are lucky to have so many great bloggers in this area.

It’s great to get the opportunity to hang out with royalty. I’m happy to be in your entourage. 🙂
    .-= LA Cochran´s last blog .."Tartlet. Tartlet. Tartlet. That word has lost all meaning." =-.

• Patrick July 2, 2009, 3:16 pm

We are a hot bag of crazy! I want to play with y’all again soon!

P.S. I love the Business Time video, where did you get this version?
    .-= Patrick´s last blog ..Breaking Promises For Canada Day =-.

• Julie @ Wearing Mascara July 3, 2009, 2:32 am

Looooooooooove you 🙂 Love Lemmox’s site too! Great job love! We need to hang soon. I’m working in DC daily now 🙂 xoxo
    .-= Julie @ Wearing Mascara´s last blog ..Your Face Can Feel Like a Baby’s Bum =-.

• f.B July 3, 2009, 11:27 am

hooray for committing to new ventures! but it’s a shame you didn’t make it last night. the night ended with eating cheese sauce dispensed from a machine. i promise there will be a next time.
    .-= f.B´s last blog ..head held high =-.

• Miss Tricky July 3, 2009, 11:28 am

As soon as I start working I want to hire you please!
    .-= Miss Tricky´s last blog ..It’s a Friday and I love lots of things… =-.