I LOVE…Fridays: Week 22

I LOVE…that IT’S MOVING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE…that today is the last day I will have to deal with rush hour traffic. Peace out 395!

I LOVE…having a full night’s sleep without ANY nightmares.

I LOVE…having a smile on my face.

I LOVE…getting a hug from one of the people I care about the most.

I LOVE…rediscovering the awesomeness that is Linkin Park.

I LOVE…inflicting people with the Glee bug…Our Twitter exchanges are bad-ass. #ohyeahgleemebaby #gleemakesmewarmandfuzzy

I LOVE…when new summer shows don’t disappoint. Mental had a pretty good beginning too.

I LOVE…the funny shit my friends say. “Then again, he does have a penis and that is an automatic dumb stick”

I LOVE…discovering new awesome reads…like The Juggle blog at the Wall Street Journal.

I LOVE…having the most amazing best friend anyone could ask for…and I love her even more for putting up with my shit the past 4 years.

I LOVE…all the other amazing people in my life who have supported me unconditionally whether they have known me for years or weeks.

I LOVE…feeling focused and starting new projects.

I LOVE…that my lil cousin is graduating on Monday on the same stage I walked across 6 years ago. (Holyshit)

I LOVE…random text messages of encouragement.

I LOVE…that my life is finally moving forward.

I LOVE…you guys…the comments you leave on here, interacting with you on YOUR blogs. You guys have truly made my life better.

What do you have planned for the weekend?

• Kendall May 29, 2009, 8:12 am

Wonderful way to start the day.

My weekend:
    – grad school interview
    – playing in my garden
    – CREPES! (blame Lexa)

Yeah, thank that about covers it.

Kendall’s last blog post..A Few Home Truths

• Cassie May 29, 2009, 8:37 am

I have getting my lawnmower fixed and cutting my grass planned for the weekend! AND visiting my MawMaw in the hospital. AND hanging out with my parents for a bit. AND that’s about it!!!

I LOVE that my boss isn’t here today!

I LOVE to see solidarity amongst most of the people I work with.

I LOVE people USING their freedom of speech!

I LOVE living in America, even though I’ve never lived anywhere else!!!

I LOVE hearing excitement in a friend’s voice!

I LOVE that you’re sticking to guns………

• PrincessQ May 29, 2009, 8:43 am

Ooooh CREPES!! NOW I WANT SOME!! LOL

Good luck on the grad school interview! I bet you’ll rock it 🙂

• Malnurtured Snay May 29, 2009, 8:54 am

Linkin Park + Awesomeness = Does Not Compute. Error. Error.

***

Have fun moving! Well, I mean, not “fun”, but … y’know. Have fun setting up your new place (that’s always the enjoyable part of moving … the unpacking).

• SLG May 29, 2009, 9:39 am

good luck moving this weekend i hope it goes just how you want 🙂 i know you’ve been looking forward to it for awhile! <3

SLG’s last blog post..Childhood dreams.

• PrincessQ May 29, 2009, 10:42 am

Yeah…a while like…6 years…haha

Thanks babe! xo

• Karina May 29, 2009, 10:45 am

Linkin Park is Freakin’ AWESOME!!
    I LOVE that you are starting the 1st day of the rest of your life!
    I LOVE that you will be able to sleep well from here on out =)

I’m totally going to go watch GLEE on fox.com. I heard it’s excellent!

Have a Super Duper Weekend! And fun getting settled in. Remember to take the time to enjoy the new place…your room…the peace of it all. =)

I am SO proud, excited, elated, bouncing off the walls for you!!

xoxo

• Cherry Smith May 29, 2009, 11:02 am

Aww……i enjoyed that 😉 😉 😉
    I have alot of errands to run that I don’t really want to….but I’m trying to get out of
    the 9 year lazy funk i’ve been in………..get my hot-ass body back in eye candy range…
    and quit being sluggish and taking the easy way out of everything……Gotta go to the gym….gotta pick up dad’s birthday prezzie….. got to stop by mom’s and get notes so
    I can type them out and print them for her since her computer is all jacked……and then
    I gotta try like HELL not to screw up tonight by eatting and drinking……..so…….MUST.
    HAVE.DIS–A–PRIN- Danielson. that’s me……….in a nutshell. *puts hands in front of her like
    she’s in a enclosed nut shell* 😉

• Suburban Sweetheart May 29, 2009, 11:50 am

Wait, where are YOU moving to? I pay awesome attention, too… 😉

Suburban Sweetheart’s last blog post..The Vodka Monologues (Or "The Great Stoli/Smirnoff Caper")

• f.B May 29, 2009, 12:01 pm

Hooray, DC-living!

But thanks to an unawesome week, I still haven’t watched Glee. I will fix that this weekend.

f.B’s last blog post..without a strong rhyme to step to

• deutlich May 29, 2009, 12:12 pm

I seem to constantly re-rediscover the amazingness that is LP too.

And one day .. ONE DAY I will stop dealing with 395.

ONE. Day.

• [F]oxymoron May 29, 2009, 12:29 pm

I LOVE the way people LOVE to LOVE and express this LOVE of LOVE. 🙂

Quickly say that five times in a row.

[F]oxymoron’s last blog post..Sounds Around #37 – A Collection Of Tunes For The Weekend

• Jaime @ Fast Times May 29, 2009, 3:11 pm

I’m going to watch Glee this weekend. I haven’t watched it yet, but Buck can’t stop raving about it and everyone seems to like it. I hope it’s worth all the excitement lol.

Jaime @ Fast Times’s last blog post..I LOVE…Fridays

• LiLu May 29, 2009, 3:44 pm

Good luck moving, love… it is HELL, but it will be worth it!!!

LiLu’s last blog post..The Shiz My Boyfriend Says, Volume IX

• Rachel May 30, 2009, 10:07 pm

I LOVE that you have so many things to love!

• clairemontgomerymd May 31, 2009, 12:44 pm

i love there is at least one other person besides me who watched mental. i hope it has staying power.

also read your other posts (catching up today) . . . hope all is well. you did it!

clairemontgomerymd’s last blog post..tmi thursday: that scab has legs!

• Stiletto Sports Jen May 31, 2009, 2:42 pm

there is so much that I loved about this post but my FAVORITE was the quote from Scrubs! My friend and I say it all the time. We use “the moment one” and also “well if that isn’t the pickle on the crap sandwhich that is my day”

my second favorite is the picture of the kitty because I can so hear my cat thinking that thought! 🙂

Stiletto Sports Jen’s last blog post..The Key to Getting Any Job You Want: Be An Ant