Feed My iPod

My iPod passed away this week…taking all of my songs with it.

So I need your help.

Recommend songs/albums to me…Old, new, dance, techno, slow, pop, rock, indie…Whatever. Because you know I can’t live without it.

I need you guys to help me rebuild my music collection…So…go 🙂

• Ron May 25, 2009, 8:06 pm

Black-Eyed peas.

they’re starting to grow on me 🙂

How’s the unpacking going?

• L.L. May 25, 2009, 8:08 pm

Damone, Paramore, the Blackout Brigade, Priestess, Jason Mraz, Colbie Calliat, and Classified are all faves of mine right now…

• floreta May 25, 2009, 8:11 pm

css!
    baxter!
    the mars volta!
    elliott smith!

floreta’s last blog post..Archive Monday: Pining for Gold

• elizabeth May 25, 2009, 9:29 pm

DJ Tiesto, especially “Just Be”
    Armin van Buuren, pick anything lol
    Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wane “Let it Rock”
    Kid Cudi “Day and Night (Crookers Remix)”
    Kings of Leon “Use Somebody” or “Sex on Fire”
    MGMT “Time to Pretend”

and always have at least one Kanye song … I’m just sayin’

I like “Heartless” right now, but I also recommend “Stronger” and “Love Lockdown”

• Lan May 25, 2009, 10:10 pm

if you can find the list I gave you for your roadtrip, use that.

Lan’s last blog post..Witchblade #127 review

• clairemontgomerymd May 26, 2009, 12:33 am

how very sad! check out amiestreet.com for good deals on new music downloads. jenny owen youngs is my new favorite. i wish i could zap you my collection. may your ipod rest in peace.

clairemontgomerymd’s last blog post..tmi thursday: take two

• Jassie May 26, 2009, 4:32 am

Sonata Arctica, they’ve been really growing on my lately. Along with things like Bad Religion and Basshunter. I don’t listen to much mainstream music, Frank Hamilton- You, Your Cat and Me, and Secondhand Serenade.

I can’t stand when I lose/break my music, be it mp3 or iPod, I can’t leave without it.

Jassie’s last blog post..All Over The Place

~ Muse – Feeling Good

~ Sixx AM – Life is Beautiful

~ Three Doors Down – Train

~ Nickleback – Animals, Figured You Out

~ Storm Large – Ladylike, Beautiful, Push It In Pull It Out

~ Matisse – Boom Boom Ba, Nomah’s Land

~ Neko Case – Furnace Room Lullaby, Hold On, Hold On, Deep Red Bells, Wayfaring Stranger

~ Metalica – Whiskey In a Jar

• Irish May 26, 2009, 3:56 pm

Kaiser Chiefs, Sander Van Doorn, Steve Lawler, Arctic Monkeys, Pole Folder, Hernan Cattaneo. I can’t think of anything else right now. Two hours of sleep is bad

Irish’s last blog post..2009 NBA Mock Draft

• Suburban Sweetheart May 29, 2009, 11:49 am

Better idea. Download Mojo from Deusty.com and have some friends (i.e. me) do exactly the same, and then you can just download music straight from our computers!

Suburban Sweetheart’s last blog post..The Vodka Monologues (Or "The Great Stoli/Smirnoff Caper")