Say What? Wednesday

As most of you know…I’ve been on Myspace for almost 5 years but I’ve had my current profile for only 3…and it’s no secret that I have crazy friends. I wanted to share with you guys some of the comments that have been left on my blog over the years…

This could become a regular thing…to include emails & IM convos…because my life is that much fun with my crazy-ass friends.

Dec 13, 2006 3:13 PM — Of course not! You have adorable boobies chicapoo.

Dec 15, 2006 1:22 PM — He smokes his fags like a fag, eh? What a douche. Well if his penis doesn’t pan out, at least he always has a cigar in tow.

Jan 29, 2007 4:32 PM — I never denied my Nerdicity! (My world, My words) So there!

Feb 1, 2007 6:53 PM — I thought the vat of douche combined with the slip n’ slide would make a great combo and leave everyone else scratchin’ their heads while you and I are laughing!

Feb 12, 2007 4:46 PM — OH HELL YEAH!!! A mood swing schedule would be GREAT!! Im gonna need you to make that happen!

Feb 25, 2007 11:20 PM — I just burped up pizza taste. It was grody.

Mar 20, 2007 7:57 PM –when i first read your tag– I thought it said “Princess Quello is a Horny ATM”. I was like WOW a horny object that cums money. I gotta get me some of that!

Mar 26, 2007 3:22 PM — How dare you call me a hooker….or whore…or whatever you called me…

Mar 31, 2007 8:56 PM — Happy Birthday (a little early), drippysnatch hooker. Get drunktified, but don’t get knocked up.

May 1, 2007 11:15 AM — Did you know…There is a book entitled, “Kiss My Tiara”? I seen it at a friend’s house and thought of you.

May 10, 2007 11:59 AM — if hes cute… shit go for it…the gay man IS a perfect boyfriend.

• Cassie April 15, 2009, 8:17 am

“drippysnatch hooker”<–awwwwww, ain’t that sweet?????

• f.B April 15, 2009, 8:31 am

Drippysnatch hookers get all the fellas.

• Miss Tricky April 15, 2009, 8:47 am

bwahahahahahahahaha!

• Punisher April 15, 2009, 9:43 am

OK about that drippy snatch thing…. do i need to make an appointment?

• susan April 15, 2009, 10:30 am

Have you read Kiss My Tiara? I have and I could see you liking it. There is a quote in there that says “If God didn’t want us to touch ourselves he would have made our arms shorter”

• Tinyshrimp April 15, 2009, 10:32 am

“horny ATM” LMAO

• Beth April 15, 2009, 11:23 am

Ok that was funny. I also didn’t know I could load your blog on my phone. I’m excited!

• Kevin April 15, 2009, 11:40 am

What a lovely trip down memory lane. Question: Was the Mood Swing Schedule every completed? Sounds like one of the better ideas in the history of history.

• LiLu April 15, 2009, 11:48 am

“I just burped up pizza taste. It was grody.”

Hot dog is worse.

Just sayin’.

• LivingWicked April 15, 2009, 12:33 pm

I have seen that book “kiss my tiara” and I totally thought of you.

• Punisher April 15, 2009, 2:26 pm
  • Friday13 April 16, 2009, 11:03 am

The Horny ATM comment is hilarious!