I LOVE…Fridays: Week 15

Before we get started with today’s I LOVE…Fridays post…let me just say something. If you’re a Starbucks barista, and someone is giving you an order and it’s before 9 am…do NOT cut them off. Do not put their words back in their mouth. Because you know what you just did? You fucked up their order. You know what they’re going to do? They’re going to make you redo it and make that damn coffee right.

Just sayin.

Now…I will hopefully have Mr. Linky up for next week, but if you do I LOVE….Fridays, leave the link and I’ll update it. If you’ve never done it, you should give it a try. Rules are simple. No matter what kind of week you’ve had or what kind of mood you’re in…Fridays, you take a step back and enjoy the good things…no matter how small or silly they might be.

I LOVE…that it’s Friday & I get to see my friends tonight for birthday shenanigans.

I LOVE…that I’ll get to get my fix tonight.

I LOVE…that I got through my presentation last night without even reading the book. Me = Gold Metal BSer

I LOVE…DC bloggers. Seriously. Getting to know you guys rocks my world.

I LOVE…wearing jeans to work. Too bad I can never do it. *sigh*

I LOVE…vodka & cranberry. I just might be cheating on Captain Morgan…

I LOVE…Cynical Redhead Creations. Seriously. Bookmark her page. She’s got the cutest accessories!!

I LOVE…old friends tracking me down on FB and talking like there was no time lost.

I LOVE…SUNSHINE!

I LOVE…getting complimented on my skin even though it still looks a little like crap.

I LOVE…having a group of coworkers that just basically rock.

I LOVE..DVR & being able to watch all of my shows on the weekend.

That’s about it for now…if I think of anything more, I’ll let you know…Perhaps via Twitter because let’s face it…I’m a Twitter Whore.

Oh and if you’re on Twitter and you do I LOVE…Fridays, the hashtag is #ilvfridays & if you’re ever talking about/pimping my blogs, it’s #pqnation

Kthnxbai 🙂

• Caroline March 27, 2009, 8:34 am

I love this time of my life. Seriously.

I love March Madness (even when I don’t)!

I love employment.

• Caroline March 27, 2009, 8:39 am

Technically, the baby is due April 10th, but I am really hoping he or she comes earlier. Like today. That would be GREAT. The job is AWESOME. Just feeling kind of distracted these days, you know? How are you?

• Cassie March 27, 2009, 9:29 am

meh, maybe when I wake up!

• pecosa March 27, 2009, 9:39 am

You know what else they shouldn’t do? Greet me with a “Goooood morning! How are YOU doing today!” in the most obnoxious, uppity too much crack voice at 6 am in the morning. I’m not awake, lady. Tone it down.

I’ll be back to do my linky. Posting mine in a bit.

• f.B March 27, 2009, 10:10 am

Wearing jeans to work today would have been amazing. Thank god I’m leaving early.

• Cassie March 27, 2009, 10:56 am

you say Cranky Bitch like it is new…..

I LOVE that get to visit with friends tonight.

I LOVE free drinks and free meals.

I LOVE networking with people that know what I need to know. (BIG change for me….I used to avoid talking to strange persons).

I LOVE being able to discuss my work logically.

I LOVE meeting random people who have the same sick sense of humor as myself!! lol

THERE..you happy now? lol

• LivingWicked March 27, 2009, 12:19 pm

I love that I get to see Tarable TONIGHT and not tomorrow.

I love CRCreations too. Charli should be a spokesmodel.

I love your barista comment. Barista Rule: 2467885467 Do not fuck with a bitch precoffee. It could take your life.

• Jaime @ Fast Times March 27, 2009, 1:23 pm

Yay for Mr. Linky next week.

• LiLu March 27, 2009, 1:31 pm

I LOVE… being on my couch while all you SUCKAS are at work.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh. Is that not how you play?

• ...love Maegan March 27, 2009, 3:47 pm

I love Fridays …because IT’S FRIDAY!!!! WOOHOO.

• Twinkie March 31, 2009, 5:31 pm

I’m a little late for this (or early?) LOL but I’d just like to say that I LOVE Fridays because it’s one of the two days that my honey and I actually spend together. usually with no kids. Grownup time. Yeeehaaawwwww… if you know whatttamean! *wink*