Thursday Thirteen: Deranged Thoughts

It’s only Thursday? Really? Oh sweet mother of…*sigh*

It’s been the longest.week.ever…and I really don’t have a whole lot to say at this moment because I haven’t had my coffee so let me share with you some things that went through my mind at any given moment this past week.

1 — Remind me again why I got bangs? Oh yeah. Cuz I’m an insane.
2 — Snow? Again? Really? I mean…REALLY? Oh for fuck’s sake WILL YOU LEARN TO DRIVE?
3 — I wonder if I could just walk around with an IV drip of coffee. No, seriously. I need to look into this.
4 — Wow, my arms are really shaky. Maybe that 4th cup of coffee was a mistake? I need to be tied down. Heh. Wait.
6 — “The Trouble With Love Is”? Really Pandora? You bitch.
7 — Can she PLEASE learn to iron her friggin clothes? Oh and color coordination would be nice. Someone get the fashion police in here.
8 — Oh my god, did something die in here or did he just burp up his lunch?
9 — I would like House with a side of Sylar and Jack Bauer for desert. Hmmm….Now I’m horny, damn it.
10 — You are closing my savings account because you can’t verify my identity? Where the hell are you getting your information from and do you REALLY think someone would want to steal my identity? I know I’m fabulous but have you seen my credit? No, really, have you? I can’t find it anywhere.
11 — Oh he’s cute. He wasn’t here the first day. Oh he’s sitting down next to me. I bet he’s gay. … Why isn’t he saying anything? Is he mute? For fuck’s sake, of course the cute gay mute would sit down next to me.
12 — I need a sugar daddy. Like, now.
13 — Oh my god, please stop walking like a duck.

So yeah. I’m exhausted, the week isn’t over and these are only a few of the deranged thoughts that go through my head…Oy.

OK so, on the administrative side: If you’re on Facebook, I need you to do two things for me:

A) CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF THE PQ NATION ON FACEBOOK

B) Become a reader of the PQ Nation on NetworkedBlogs

Kthnxbai.

• topsurf February 5, 2009, 8:50 am

Wow, I’m going to be first in the comments UNLESS your database eats up this SECOND comment I am leaving again TODAY! 1. Thank you for NOT making me cry today. 2. I love your thoughts, I am right there with you on many of them. 3. Thank you for my relaxation this morning.

• Brenda ND February 5, 2009, 9:00 am

Your cat looks like mine. LOL. Happy TT!

• RockerJenn February 5, 2009, 9:49 am

LOL. Your deranged thoughts are really entertaining!

• colleen February 5, 2009, 10:03 am

I tried to imagine the time spent in the dentist’s chair yesterday as nap time but it didn’t quite make it. Then I sat in another chair to get my hair cut and she cut my bangs too short!

• Tristan | the almost right word February 5, 2009, 10:59 am

I think the IV Coffee drip sounds like a good idea. Keep me posted. I’ll be an investor. 😉

• Susan Helene Gottfried February 5, 2009, 11:17 am

Better too short than too long — short will grow. Long only grows longer until you get frustrated and … cut them too short. But at least you can see until they get long again!

• perpstu February 5, 2009, 11:40 am

ROFLMAO! You kill me! I’m glad I’m not the only one with insane rambling thoughts!

XOXOXO

• Alice Audrey February 5, 2009, 11:46 am

You need a toy boy; something to get it out of your system.

• Tinyshrimp February 5, 2009, 12:12 pm

I love it when your thoughts go in all different directions. No one is safe. LMAO!

• Cassie February 5, 2009, 1:47 pm

hello this fine Thursday!

and FUCK SNOW……in the ear!

• The Pumpernickel February 5, 2009, 1:50 pm

6 — “The Trouble With Love Is”? Really Pandora? You bitch.

HAHAHAHA. That Pandora is a bitch, I’ve learned from experience.

• Beth February 5, 2009, 1:57 pm

HAHA. I love you.

• Thorne February 5, 2009, 4:48 pm

“5 — Knock Knock? Who’s there? Your mortality, that’s who. Dumdum. *snort* (The voices in my head think I’m hilarious)” Yes! Mine too! Happy TT and thanks for the giggle.

• Meghan February 5, 2009, 10:25 pm

IV Coffee drips give me hope for the future. Why have they NOT created a coffee patch?!

Holy Crap…lets do it! The coffee patch, available is bold, extra bold and diesel.

• Laurie | Your Ill-fitting Overcoat February 7, 2009, 3:23 pm

I need a sugar daddy, too. Or just some sugar. I also need an iron, because I am totes that girl you’re mocking for realz. Haven’t ironed a damn thing since some time in 1997.

• Ulf March 30, 2009, 11:02 pm

Good afternoon. I think people want their illusions and writers are mostly illusion. When you read their words, you read a flattened, incomplete version of the writer.
    I am from Slovakia and learning to speak English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Travel deals business first class senior travel student travel gay lesbian.”

Thank you very much :-D. Ulf.