I LOVE…Fridays: Week 8

Well well well! It’s FRIDAY and what a FANTASTIC Friday it is. And I haven’t even had my coffee yet!! This week SUCKED because I was so sick and in pain for most of it but it’s FRIDAY WHICH MEANS IT’S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I’m wearing my favorite lipgloss

I LOVE…that it’s PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE…that I got my way and those damn sophomores didn’t win and I got registered for the seminar.

I LOVE…SLEEP!!

I LOVE…dancing in the shower.

I LOVE…Oreos & Milk.

I LOVE…Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.

I LOVE…my boots…I mean…LOVE them.

I LOVE…the friggin taco salad @ my new favorite bar…And I do mean an actual taco salad, though who doesn’t love a pink taco salad?

I LOVE…my Courtni & all my girls.

I LOVE…Facebook more than I ever loved Myspace.

I LOVE…Twitter…Well, I’m learning to love it. Add me if you’re on there: http://twitter.com/princessquello

I LOVE…20Something Bloggers…I’ve met some awesome new people on there.

I LOVE…any show or movie set in DC…I love watching scenes and going “I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!”

I LOVE…how much of a good mood I’m in!!

I LOVE…that I’m going to start a photoshop/creative ad contest next week…Be on the look out and tell all your graphically inclined friends. The first prize is a $25 Amazon G.C.

I LOVE…My plurk buddy …HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!! ♥

I LOVE…YOU!!!!!!!!

Hi hi. How are YOU today? How was your week…What’s in store for the weekend? What do you love? Are you as hyper as me? HUH? HUH?

*bounces off*

• Cassie January 30, 2009, 8:44 am

No, I don’t GET hyper! lol

I LOVE the it is payday and Tax Refund day! WOOT WOOT

I LOVE that tomorrow I get to keep my VERY cute nieces and nephew over night!

I LOVE that tomorrow I get to take them fishing (if it isn’t too cold).

I LOVE that I’ve pretty much handled the office to myself! Whoooo hooooo

I LOVE that the sun is shining, even if it is a bit chilly.

I LOVE that maybe soon, I will have SOME work done of my property.

I LOVE alcohol. my rum was pretty tasty last night!

AND ME….I do not like pink taco….except for my own!!! LMAO

• Tinyshrimp January 30, 2009, 8:47 am

I love the fact that my family is so violent with each other when playing games
    I love that V8ing people is a common thing in my house
    I love that laughing so hard that you can’t breathe
    I love that the voices are up and ready to play today
    I love that I haven’t had much sleep and therefore am exhausted, yet hyped up on caffiene
    I love that those boots too
    I love Sheldon too. My favorite episode is when someone else got the promotion that he wanted and he was trying to smile for them. OMG I about fell of the treadmill lauging.
    I love that my fingers just can’t seem to leave the key board today LMAO

• RockerJenn January 30, 2009, 9:16 am

I LOVE that I’m going to a “toy” party tonight!!

I LOVE my life…today, at least!

I LOVE those boots! I want those boots!
    Happy Friday!!!

I’m in a hyper mood today, too!!

• Squish January 30, 2009, 10:47 am

For the weekend we have lasagna, UNC basketball games, jelloshot tasting trials for the wedding reception and the superbowl. I’m supercrazyexcited about it all.

I love Training Ring Two. more than i thought i would. whoknew?

• perpstu January 30, 2009, 11:58 am

Um…I love your boots. I need a pair today, right now, this minute!

• deutlich January 30, 2009, 1:36 pm

I WISH today was pay day! but no.. that’s NEXT Friday. Either way, I’m damn glad the week is over

• Jaime January 30, 2009, 5:18 pm

As you already know, I’m GLARGHBL today. My mood is somewhat better and less angry as the day progresses. I hope you have a kick ass weekend!

PS – I posed my i <3 fridays post.