Well, instead of doing a T13 this week, I’m going to be answering a few more interview questions, this time from a new fellow DC Blogger, Franco Beans…I def recommend checking out his posts. He’s a lovely addition to my days. He asked me 5 questions…and I also got my piece of the alphabet pie so after the 5 questions, I have to tell you 10 of my favorite things that start with the letter “O”. (Too bad it can’t be ten of the same thing…*giggle*)
Interview a la Franco
1. Has anybody ever read the best thing you’ve ever written?
Well, I suppose so. I always share everything I write, with at least one of my best friends even if I don’t publish it. I don’t know if my “best” has been written yet but “best” is a relative term.
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Blogless Mind: The blogging world comes to a sudden halt. There are no blogs. Memories of what a “blog” is are erased. What’s your outlet for expression?
Wow. I guess I would continue to write but pursue journalism like I’ve been wanting to and write articles instead of blogs. I would probably write more poetry, maybe song lyrics but whatever my outlet for expression will always be verbal.
Or I could just start my own talk show, on the radio or TV. Goodness knows I love to talk!
3. Of all the people, in all the world, _____ is the one you wish would just go away.
Ha. Well, the first person that popped in my mind is funny to me but the fact of the matter is…the one person I’d wish would go away, physically, is my mom. My life would be a lot simpler if she was back in Turkey, an ocean away.
4. What’s the worst advice you ever took?
Hmm…Use Yahoo! Business to host my website…*glare*
5. It’s the millionth time someone asks you what “PQ Nation” is. You…
a) can’t believe this is happening again and your answer is snarky,
b) are ecstatic that a million people have wanted to know,
c) are numb to it by now and just point them towards the FAQ, or
d) none of the above.
D) None of the above. I’m sure I would be ecstatic that a million people would have wanted to know…but my attitude toward it would really depend on my mood and the person who is asking me.
10 Of My Favorite Things In the Form of “O”s:
1) Oreos: Well, I’m eating these right now! I’d actually been craving them…These aren’t my favorite kind of cookies but they’re certainly at the top of the list.
2) Orgasms: Heh. Multiple ones are even better. Up until I was 19, I couldn’t even give myself an orgasm…Some sort of psychological block…I have a wonderful man to thank for giving me my first O, and then later on becoming my *first*. Orgasms are the best way to fall asleep. Just sayin.
3) Older Men: It’s true. As far back as I can remember, I’ve always hung out with older people, boys in specific and I’ve ALWAYS been attracted to older men. Tried dating guys my age…It just doesn’t work. The average age difference between me and a guy I’m interested in is from 8 to 15 years. This naturally explains my obsession with George Clooney and all things Hugh Laurie. Yum.
4) Orange Juice: Who doesn’t love a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice?!
5) Orwell, George: 1984 is one of my favorite books…ever. I fell in love with George Orwell’s writings back in high school.
6) Olives: I’m an Aegean/Mediterranean girl…I LOVE olives…black and green. I am VERY picky about them though…So you won’t see me eating olives from just anywhere. I do love black olives on my pizza and in my sandwiches.
7) Olive Oil: Along with olives, I naturally love olive oil. I make my own salad dressing using olive oil and it is basically used in every single ingredient you can think of when cooking a Turkish dish.
8 ) OverHeardInNY: One of the best…websites…EVER! Anytime I need a laugh, I just go to overheardinny.com. For stupidity from streets of DC, I go to eavesdropdc.blogspot.com (A lot of good ones from the GW campus).
9) Oddness: We’re all a little odd, in our own way. Embrace it…I certainly embrace my oddness.
10) Originality: Be Original…Be You. Simple enough.
Thank you to Franco for taking the time to interview me…If you would like your own slice of the alphabet, let me know and I will give you a letter.
What are some of your favorite “O”s?