1. What commonly-used word in speech annoys you the most? When did you hear it last used? Like. I swear, if you use like other than as a verb or in the form of a metaphor, you deserve to be punched. “Like, he like, told me that, like, he totally like, liked me”…There is only ONE useful ‘like’ in that sentence. That is all.
2. Which commonly-used word annoys you the most when you hear it mispronounced? What’s the most common mispronunciation you hear for this word? Water. It’s not “whoa-ter”.
3. Which word(s) do you wish people would use more often? Hello, Thank You, Yes, Please, Excuse Me
4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Word?
Your Word is “Love”
You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.
Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.
You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.
5. Which internet expression or abbreviation do you use most often? LMAO
6. Which internet expression or abbreviation would you most like to see disappear forever? I cannot stand it when people actually write out *wink* or *smile* instead of using the symbols for it. Call it a weird peeve but it IRKS me.