I LOVE…Fridays: Week 5

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO BLOGLAND! 😆 OK, so the coffee’s kicking in…or maybe it’s because I’m delirious since I haven’t been sleeping…or I’ve finally lost it. 😯 :mrgreen:

Anyway..it’s Friday so we know what that means! Bring on the positivity! By the way, I so need a banner or something for this…All contributions will be oh so welcome.

I LOVE…that it IS Friday. Even though it was a good week, it was the longest week!

I LOVE…when they get my coffee JUST RIGHT…Yummy…

I LOVE…that class starts on Tuesday. I’m nervous and excited and giddy and all o’ that.

I LOVE…that I now have $250 in the M.O.F. and can put in at least $100 more next week. All contributions are welcome! (No, seriously. *grin*)

I LOVE…that Bride Wars is coming out today. I’m definitely going to see it…maybe I can drag my little cousin with me.

I LOVE…Hugh Laurie. No. Seriously. I am obsessed with that man.

I LOVE…watching TV with my dad. He cracks me up…he was making ridiculous commentary when we were watching The Eye to make me laugh so I wouldn’t get scared. 😳

I LOVE…that the shows are BACK! I watched Ugly Betty, Grey’s & Private Practice back to back even though I was half-a-sleep. I am not a big fan of Private Practice being right after Grey’s though…We’ll see.

I LOVE…That 70’s Show. There. I said it. I’m addicted!

I LOVE…that I’m wearing my really comfy black pants that feel like sweatpants but look like dress pants.

I LOVE…that I’ve lost 5 lbs but my boobs still look great.

I LOVE…the fact that my friend called me yesterday to screech at me because she wanted to know how to spell the sound a cat makes when it meows in a mean way.

I LOVE…that she apparently called again last night and apparently kept screeching into my voice mail… 😯 😆 😆 😆

I LOVE…doing I LOVE…Fridays because it cheers me right up even if I’m cranky.

HAPPY FRIDAY!! What do you love this week? What was the best moment of the week? Plans for weekend?

• Cassie January 9, 2009, 8:20 am

I LOVE that it is Friday, but I’m not too thrilled it’s Friday too!

meh

• Sarahh January 9, 2009, 8:26 am

I LOVE that I can sleep this weekend. 30 hours of sleep a week isn’t enough come to find out.

I LOVE revelations.

I LOVE purpose.

I LOVE that my hair is long enough to pull back on bad hair days now.

I LOVE Laura Gellar Eye Caulk. Get to googling. It is worth it.

I LOVE Starbucks. YEAH I SAID IT. I don’t care how cliche. IT IS MINE AND I WILL DRINK IT AND THRIVE FROM THE YUMMINESS. There. Whew…

I LOVE Everything bagels.

I love that I am going to go get one now. TGIFness.

• Beanz January 9, 2009, 9:44 am

I Love Days Off
    I Love the anticipation of new opportunities
    I Love Watching Bad Movies on TV(Currently watching Solo)
    I Love Jump Kicks in Morning
    I Love not being marked as spam on replies to blogs.

• Tinyshrimp January 9, 2009, 10:20 am

LMAO OMG I can’t breathe. I love that you loved your voice mail. I haaaaad to do it. LMAO

I love that it’s Friday because it means that this week is finally over
    I love it because tonight we are going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner
    I love it because it brings me closer to Monday which is my favorite day of the week

Still think that this 💡 looks bad. LMAO

• Melanie January 9, 2009, 12:17 pm

I love the fact that I can stay up late and sleep in!

• perpstu January 9, 2009, 12:23 pm

I LOVE reading your I love Fridays every week….. 😀

• Jaime January 9, 2009, 3:48 pm

I posted mine! 😀

I love you. I truly do. I think you’re funny and wonderful and so very real. I love being your friend. I’ll see what I can come up with banner-wise over the weekend. 😀

xoxo

• Shawn January 9, 2009, 5:20 pm

Well there are two things that come to mind… the first being able to make the wife happy by getting her a lift home from a cold day at work and the other is because I cracked the code (you’ll have to instant message me if you want to know what I am referring to on that one, PQ).

• topsurf January 10, 2009, 11:54 am

I enjoy your blog so much. YOU cracked me up today. I’m glad you had a happy Friday! :mrgreen:

• topsurf January 10, 2009, 12:23 pm