I want to have a little fun….So here are ten things I can’t live without.
10) Sex — OK..so I CAN live without it but I’d rather not. Funny how right after my 19th birthday, I had vowed to wait till marriage…and right before my 20th birthday, I met the man that changed all that. I love having sex as long as it’s fun and carefree…I’m done with stress and worrying about stupid shit. With that being said…I can go 9 months without sex but there are days my hormones are so out of control that I might end up leg-humping the next guy that walks by me on the street.
9) Sneakers/Running shoes/Stilettos — Is there anything better than a sneaker making your foot feel snuggly? Well, there are flip flops in the summer…but since I’ve started running, I love sneakers. They’re so comfortable and even though I used to be self-conscious about my height, now I don’t give a fuck. I’m not all hung up on wearing high heels anymore, though when the mood hits, I’ll put on those stilettos and strut like the world is mine to conquer.
8 ) Food — Good food at that. I’m very picky about what I eat…not because I’m watching calories but because I love to eat good food. If it doesn’t taste right, I don’t care if I paid $10 for it…That thing is not going back in my mouth. I love pasta but it has to be cooked right and have the right amount of sauce. I love chicken, beef…Hmm…beef…and some seafood. I love bread…YAY CARBS! I used to be a big chocolate fan but not anymore…I’m even pickier about my deserts…Turkish, Italian and some Greek food are at the top of that list.
7) Laughter — If I can’t laugh at least once a day…what’s the point of that day? .
6)Being silly/Sarcastic/Random/Retarded — I have to be random..and silly..and stupid…and outrageous…Come on now..is there any other way to live?
5) Music — Dancing..singing (badly)….listening to music while I fall asleep, as I do homework, working, running, reading a book, writing, doing the dishes, cleaning the house, & sometimes even while watching TV…Music is the fuel to my fire.
4) Words — I was going to put books here but that’d be too restricting. I cannot live without words…whether they are my own or someone else’s….Yes, books are right there with music…They fulfill me..they give me hope, ideas, an escape…But words in general are what keep me going…without stopping…no matter where life takes me, words will be there to help me express and explore.
3)Memories — Really…the good and the bad…the tears and the laughs…the pain and the joy…Memories and the events of my past have helped me become the person I am today…Where would I be without them?
2) My Friends — You know the ones…
1)Faith — In the end, it all comes down to faith. I’m not very religious but I do have faith…no matter what…I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe that by keeping the faith, I’m giving myself strength to move on. I do know that if I don’t have faith in myself, nothing else matters. So no matter what…I keep the faith…