I LOVE…Fridays: Week 4

Hello my loves. Because I have to be at work today, it is important that this blog cheer me up and even more…You guys better play in the comments!

So without further ado, the first I LOVE…Fridays post of ’09

I LOVE…how good my bangs look today. I haven’t had a good “bangs” day since I got them done.

I LOVE…my new winter coat and how warm it keeps me.

I LOVE…coffee. Hmmmm…

I LOVE…spending time with my bro, especially when he’s not being a brat.

I LOVE…watching movies with my dad. We’ve been doing it a lot lately…I won’t be able to as much when classes start.

I LOVE…that my dad is coming to terms with the fact that as soon as I have my finances in order, I’m moving out.

I LOVE…that I had a good start to the new year.

I LOVE…realizing how incredibly blessed I am.

I LOVE…that my friend’s bf refers to her va-jay-jay as the “Toybox”

I LOVE…how bad-ass the site looks. No, really. I have to admit that I didn’t think I could pull it off.

I LOVE…that I’ve forgotten to drink water for the past week. (Sarcasm)

I LOVE…that class starts a week from Monday!

Hmmm…that’s all I can think of right now…What do YOU love today? How was everyone’s NYE?!

• Caroline January 2, 2009, 8:58 am

I love being warm . . .

• Mimi January 2, 2009, 9:35 am

I love new tubes of paint.

• NotAMeanGirl January 2, 2009, 9:54 am

I love… listening to my child laugh with abandon.

• perpstu January 2, 2009, 10:38 am

I love…coffee
    I love…that I have a date with DigitalRob tonight
    I love…listening to Sirius all day long
    I love…that even though I am at work, my phone will not ring all day because my clients don’t expect me to be here today!
    I love…snuggling with my cuddly little kitten
    I love…that it’s Friday!!!!

XOXOXO

• uchari January 2, 2009, 11:56 am

I love ME.

• Jaime January 2, 2009, 12:06 pm

I posted my I LOVE…Fridays. 😀 I LOVE… that we both mentioned spending time with our daddies!!! xoxo

Happy New Year Princess. I love you bunches and bunches!!!

• Tinyshrimp January 2, 2009, 12:34 pm

I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I do things in my house
    I love that I have today off
    I love my friends
    I love how PQ makes me laugh hysterically and say things that I wouldn’t normally say

• LivingWicked January 2, 2009, 1:40 pm

I love…
    this granola bar I just ate.
    that I dont have to work tomorrow
    that it is now 2009
    that I found the other half of my brain in your panty drawer. (thanks TinyShrimp)

oh, and I wonder where your brother gets the bratisms from.

• bethany January 2, 2009, 4:47 pm

“I LOVE…that my friend’s bf refers to her va-jay-jay as the ‘Toybox'”

That is pricelessly amusing… and cool…

• blsflignorance January 3, 2009, 3:48 pm

I love my 2 cats, even if they don’t know how to stay out of the bedroom after being not allowed for over 6 months now…

I love that my fiance and I have a new years tradition of watching Casablanca

I love my daughter and that sly little grin she gets when she’s “playing a trick on mommy”

I love Need For Speed Most Wanted… it’s an addictive game and t-boning the cops is a stress reliever.

I love how I get all tingly after I let out a sneeze… Seriously? who doesn’t right?

I love how much my fiance loves my daughter.