The Sexy Memory Game

It’s Tuesday. It’s a very rainy Tuesday.

It’s a Tuesday that was hard to face this morning because I couldn’t wake up. I’ve been having weird dreams again lately.

I hate weird dreams. What I hate more than weird dreams is crying so much. Which I’ve been doing a lot lately. You know what I don’t hate? Jeans.

I miss wearing jeans and hoodies…not to say I don’t love my job and I do like dressing up but there are days like today when what I want to do is roll out of bed, throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater and roll out. I mean, really. *sigh* Yeah, I’m a whiny complainer this morning.

I do have things to be happy about though. Next week is Christmas so I’m off for three days and the two days I am not off? I’ll be able to wear jeans because there’ll be essentially no one in the office. Which makes me happier because that means I can be at peace for a few hours. That also means that I get to see people I miss. Speaking of people I miss, I get to see CLAUDINE! Claudine is one of my first friends from GW…I LOVE this girl and hadn’t seen her in years. I get to see her this week. Yay!

So my friend sent me this link last night. You guys remember that memory game? One big board, trying to match two pictures by clicking on squares? Yeah…this was a sex memory game. As in, under each square was a sexual position…granted, the men and women were animated but STILL. I actually played the game and cleared the board, matching all the pictures. You know what happened to me when I was playing that? I.Got.Horny. So there I was, sitting in pain and horny at the same time. Story of my life. If anyone wants the link it’s: http://www.neiaberau.de/memory/ …Needless to say, it’s not safe for work.

Heroes? Hello?! If anyone wants to talk about it, go ahead. This is like a multi-tasking blog. Remember those days when I posted like 5 blogs a day because I had so much going on? Yeah……..I’m really trying not to do that on here…trying…biting my tongue…dying…ha! Anyway, this is now dubbed one of those “What’s on your mind, let’s talk about everything” blog.

• Cassie December 16, 2008, 8:49 am

I am flip-flopping about Heroes, man!! I HATE that it has got me back in its clutches, I had escaped it for a season!! LOL

Sylar needs to suck his shit up and stop being so G-D WHINY…..just be the bad guy we know you can be….and FUCK the Petrellis….I hate them all! As of right NOW!

The story line has me caught, but the characters make me want to shoot myself. Claire and her Dad are the only one with any G-D BALLS right now! I hate hearing everyone else WHINE all damn show! I will say this, even though he seems to be a ‘bad guy’ Nathan is growing on me.

What does it say about me that I was ACTUALLY rooting for the ‘bad guys’ last night? lol

Now Sex and coffee were mentioned…..I need BOTH and SOON. The coffee I’m gonan get now, the Sex might have to wait until after work!! LOL

• Just Zac December 16, 2008, 9:56 am

I have Holiday In Spain running through my head endlessly…I wanna be some where warmer…

…and for some reason i am honery too…but that of course is no big surprise!

Morning PQ!

• Squish December 16, 2008, 10:13 am

I stopped watching Heroes. I couldn’t take it anymore. It felt like mindfuck after mindfuck just for the sake of the mindfuck and the plot wasn’t actually going anywhere and they changes the foundations of all the characters I’d come to love… blah blah blah. I’m bitter.

Squish’s last blog post..I understand…BUT

• Tinyshrimp December 16, 2008, 10:17 am

I’m wearing jeans and a fleece sweater right now. HAHAHAHAHAHA

XOXO

• Dave in Vegas December 16, 2008, 11:29 am

I like that they half-heartedly listened to the fans and started culling the chaff from the wheat – too many fringe characters weakened the show. The change over the last few weeks brought me back around. Left me with some questions. My biggest one is – why does everyone assume that Ando is the bad guy and Hiro the, well, the hero?

We got snow in Vegas yesterday. It was funny to see everyone freak out about it too. They cried out “Blizzard!” I replied “Flurry.” People that never see snow freak the fuck out when they finally do. It’s like it rewires their brains. Damn amusing. 🙂

*hug*

• Just Jen December 16, 2008, 11:34 am

Heroes OMG! Seriously the last few episodes have been crazy! But Sylar, as hot as he is, really is a psycho-sociopath. All of this because he has a mommy and daddy complex? Is he really dead? What powers did Mohinder get? ughhhhh so many questions! Next week is going to frickin rock!

• Just Jen December 16, 2008, 11:46 am

So, you mean that stuff under your nails really isn’t dirt? 😉

• MikeC December 16, 2008, 4:35 pm

I had a dream about my homemade burrito last night. It was awesome.

Also, I must play this game but when I get home.

MikeC’s last blog post..Let Me Tell You About My Birthday Weekend…

• One Time December 17, 2008, 2:56 pm

I had a dream that I was shooting a suspect, but the bullets were coming out in slow motion and I couldn’t hit anything. It was very frustrating!

One Time’s last blog post..Big Boobed Bum