I LOVE…Fridays: Week #2

I’ve been actually pretty frustrated lately but taking my cue from the title of the blog I promised to do every Friday…Let me see if I can find some positive things.

I LOVE…that it is Friday.

I LOVE…that it is PAYDAY!

I LOVE…when my friend leaves me a loooooooooong vm and at the end goes “Am I running up your minutes? Call me”

I LOVE…I watched the 1951 version of The Day The Earth Stood Still before seeing the 2008 version it in IMAX tonight.

I LOVE…that we have an open bar at the company holiday lunch today.

I LOVE…that I made a CD with Turkish rap songs for one of my bosses.

I LOVE…listening to Christmas songs. Yes, I’m Muslim. That doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy good music.

I LOVE…the feeling I get when I listen to Frank Sinatra.

I LOVE…that I’m re-reading a Koontz book that I read years ago and don’t remember a lot of plot details so it feels like I’m reading it for the first time.

I LOVE…that I am getting to know some of the girls that I work with.

I LOVE…that I’m going to spend the night at my cousin’s so I don’t have to be home.

I LOVE…that it’s almost time for holiday shenanigans.

I LOVE…my friends.

Happy FRIDAY!! What do YOU love?

• Squish December 12, 2008, 10:14 am

I’m with you. I LOVE that it’s Friday. I also did my own I Love…Friday post. wheee!

Happy Friday to you too!

Squish’s last blog post..I LOVE…Fridays: Week 1

• Beanz December 12, 2008, 10:37 am

I love Fridays off, and the occasional Pantsless Jump Kick.

• Pineapple December 12, 2008, 12:05 pm

I LOVE that it’s almost the end of this year and I can start over again with a new (hopefully better) one in a few weeks.

• Jaime December 12, 2008, 2:24 pm

I love you too. 😀 I just posed my I LOVE…Fridays. I’ll be back later on this weekend to read the rest of your blogs from the week.

Missed you!!!

xoxo

Jaime’s last blog post..I LOVE…Fridays – Week 2

• Bumbles December 13, 2008, 1:42 am

I love your post!

Bumbles’s last blog post..ON FUN ~ Belly Girl…

• kate December 13, 2008, 8:46 pm

I love you too, after I talked to Lala I figured I was going to wind up getting my ass handed to me. I’m just in the middle of a lot of planning right now but I’ll text during the week like I always do

kate’s last blog post..Philadelphia, 01/17/09