I have some amazing people in my life and there is no doubt that my friends are my life lines…and while I cherish every one of you, there are a few people who deserve special recognition…This is in no specific order…OK, well, except for one person.
So here’s my TT: Thanksgiving Edition
1) Courtni: My numbah 2.What’s weird is that I can’t think of life before I knew you. It feels like you’ve been by my side all along and damn it, I love you. This website wouldn’t be up if it wasn’t for your support. Skank.
1) Jaime: I have no idea how you came into my life but I am so glad you did. You are adorable, supportive and you remind me that there absolutely is innocence in the world, even if it’s among chaos. Since day 1, you’ve been super supportive of everything I do and I love you for it.
1) J-Soul: MY NFL! You have been a fantastic friend, in every way possible since we’ve met. I was worried that when you moved away, there’d be a distance between us but you’ve always been super understanding and loving. You are, absolutely, without a doubt, one of my best friends and I can’t wait to see you in September!
1) Lala: BIG SIS! Between the 7 am calls to random texts to our IM convos…you’ve been amazing and a huge part of my life. You’re an inspiration to me, for all that you do for the kids and everyone around you. We are definitely going to party it when I escape!!
1) Vic & Sarah: Vic, you are my twisted big brother and it always makes my day when you call me…There were days when your phone calls were the only thing that cheered me up and I love you for that. Sarah, I am SO glad I met you and we grew close this past year. Keep that closet clean for me…
1) Karina: KARINA-PITA! You make me laugh. You give me endless support and you understand me, unconditionally. Despite the circumstances when we first met, I am SO glad that we did. You are a friend for life, without a doubt.
1) Pecosa: MAMI! Even though I can be a flake sometimes, you know I love you and you are an OG fo’ life. You were so understanding when I was having that moment of stupid doubt and you listened to me patiently, helping me chase the demons away. Besos.
1) W: Wow, has it been a year since we started talking? You know what you mean to me and even if I am a brat sometimes, I am so glad to have you in my life.
1) Leandra: Heh. Oh my god, where do I begin? Hussy *gasp* I love you. You know that. Our friendship goes beyond words. I still can’t believe I lost all of our convos because they’re on my old work computer…*snort*
1) Kelly: You & I are like soul twins…Even though I haven’t been around as much lately, know that you always have a solid friend in me. You are an amazing woman and I know that all your patience will pay off and I’m going to come and stay in your basement… ♥
1) Kemari: Amazing writer. Great friend, despite the ups and downs we had. I am so glad we reconnected and I want to thank you for pushing me when I needed pushing and letting me push you when you deserve it. I want an autographed copy of all the books you publish, dang it.
1) Chrissa: CHRISSA-POO! It’s been over 2 years that you’ve been in my life. I’ve always looked up to you, admired you and have been glad that I met a bigger cam-whore than me…heh. I am really happy that we’ve grown closer this past year and I hope that a few years down the line, we’ll be closer…You’re a wonderful mom, and an amazing soul.
1) Meghan: No matter who comes in my life…no matter what happens…no matter how many days we go without talking or how many years we go without seeing each other (Oops), you are and always will be my best friend. My sister. My rock and my everything. Every day, I give thanks for the day that you came in to my life.
It’s Thursday Thirteen but so many other people can be on this list…Maybe I’ll do one around the end of the year…Whether you are on this list or not, you should know that I am absolutely grateful to have you in my life and if I ever make you feel neglected, I’m sorry.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone…♥ Maybe when you’re done here, you can leave your input in my Holiday Shopping blog…Internet Shopping vs Old School…
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants