TAG! You’re it!

So, I’ve had my first tag on my blog since I launched the site…By the lovely NAMG…Who is not only a great blogger but an awesome Plurk buddy. The tag has been going around on Twitter/Plurk for a while so even though the rules say I have to TAG 6 others and let them know via Plurk/Twitter…

I’m gonna switch things up.

Oh yeah. I’m a rebel.

So. I’m going to tell you 5 interesting/weird things about myself. Instead of tagging 6 people on Plurk, I am tagging my WRITERS of the PQ Nation to leave their 5 interesting things IN THE COMMENTS. That way, the readers of this blog get to know a little bit about the other 5 writers and will hopefully follow them to their blog.

Yup. Genius.

Anyone else who wants to give us a little insight about themselves are always welcome to join the fun in the comments! The PQ Blog is always ripe for interaction and meeting new readers/bloggers & making friends.

1) I am obsessed with icons. There are days I will get lost spending maybe an hour, just going through pages of icons on photobucket or on different icon websites. I know. I’m a nerd.
2) Even though I am TERRIFIED of heights…as in I can’t climb a ladder without freaking out, I want to go sky-diving.
3) I have wanted to go France since I was in 6th grade.This past June, I spent 24 hours stuck in an airport in Paris & couldn’t even step foot outside the airport to breathe in the air, let alone see the Eiffel Tower. That kind of killed my desire to go back to France…ever.
4) I love learning new languages. I want to learn Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish & Arabic. In that order.
5) I’ve always had a secret desire to be an actress but my stage fright has kept me from trying out for anything after I screwed up a monologue when trying out for a play in 9th grade.

So there.

Tag. You’re it.

Wicked, Pecosa, Rise Again, Jaime, Linda, Library Girl….Bring it on. The rest of you…join in the fun!

• LivingWicked November 16, 2008, 9:12 pm

mother f.u.c.k.e.r.

LivingWicked’s last blog post..Soul-Fill-Up

• LindaLou November 16, 2008, 10:14 pm

Uhhh……yea….I’ll be doing this on Monday.

I promise.

LindaLou’s last blog post..Chronicles of HB: HB Weighs in on The Election

• Jaime November 16, 2008, 11:18 pm

You booger!

I’ll post mine tomorrow. LOL

Jaime’s last blog post..Gah! Just some randomness for Friday.

• pecosa November 17, 2008, 9:52 am

Yay! A tag blog!

1) I’m obsessed with office supplies. Especially post-its and stationary for my OCD lists and reminders. Oh, and pens. I looooove pens.

2) I’m a grammar nazi even though I constantly misspell words and am the victim of typos. I’m constantly correcting people on their sentence structure. My friends hate this, but I can’t help it. Maybe that’s why I’m going to school to be an English teacher.

3) I used to be terrified of birds. I would get anxiety attacks if one got too close to me. It’s not that bad anymore.

4) I have a thing for men with shaved heads. Not KKK style, more like Bruce Willis, who is the sexiest man of all time.

5) I looooooove horror movies. I will watch a psychologial thriller over a romantic comedy anyday. So if you have any good movie suggestions, please send them my way!

Happy Monday m’dear. Hope your first day at the new job goes amazingly well!

• Tiny Phoenix November 17, 2008, 10:26 am

1. I like maps. A lot. GPS pisses me off. I’m so much better than that shit.

2. I am a really talented singer. I don’t get stage fright except for karaoke. Two pitcher minimum.

3.I used to be very, very afraid of the dark. Night terrors.

4. For an atheist, I’m fairly obsessed with religion.

5. I never thought I’d get married or have kids. I’d really like to try the former again someday.

Pecosa…if you haven’t seen Rob Zombie’s Hallowe’en remake…you need to get on that shit, immediately.

• Cassie November 17, 2008, 11:36 am

There are far too many oddities that make up ME!!

PS…I cannot read your blogs on weekends b/c they show up as all black on my phone, but I was TRYING to do so!! LOL